Konnektive is an integrated CRM and Order Management Systems (OMS) tool designed for call center companies. It enables agents to perform various tasks such as sales and customer service tracking, call attribution tracking, call scripting, and reporting.
Konnektive Customer Reviews
As of the date this article was written (03/16/18), there are no user reviews of Konnektive online. If you are a past or current Konnektive customer, leave a review to help others that are deciding whether or not to use the company.
Konnektive doesn’t publish its pricing plans online. However, services from providers similar to Konnektive usually cost around $10 to $20 for apps with basic and straightforward functionalities, while more extensive ones cost around $50 to $100+ per month.
Check out the list below of some of Konnektive’s features.
- Contact Center Integration: lets users integrate the program to various telephony platforms, allowing them to utilize the contact center tools for call routing, sales order entry, agent performance tracking and availability, and quality assurance.
- Campaign Creation: enables users to select products and build campaigns. It lets them add products, set up their billing and offer configurations, billings cycles, and merchant accounts.
- Affiliate Management: gives users an access to full affiliate tracking and management system, allowing them to assign their passed values, tracking pixels, and direct management of publishers.
- Sales Performance Reporting: lets users analyze sales growth within an identified timeframe based on their average business performance.
- Third Party Integrations: Lets users seamlessly integrate other apps they use such as marketing automation, ecommerce, file management, social media, among others.
Useful Konnektive Resources
The 6 Best CRM Software for Small Business in 2018 — Read our buyer’s guide for the top six CRM for small businesses. We looked at the most popular options and rising stars that cover the range of options for small businesses in terms of price, features, and integrations.
Best Free CRM Software — Want to use a CRM, but not willing to invest any resources? Read our guide on the best free CRM for businesses, plus analysis on what features you’ll get with each.
Best Mobile CRM App for 2017: ProsperWorks vs. PipeDrive vs. Other Top Options — Mobile CRM apps allow sales teams to manage customer relationships on the go. In this article, we looked at the most popular options, the rising stars, and the selected six that suit the range of small business needs.
Konnektive Overview Video
This video provides an overview on how Konnektive can help call center agents improve their relationships with their customers using its different functionalities.
When choosing a CRM, it’s important that the software integrates with other applications your business is currently using. Here is a list of some of Konnektive’s popular integrations.