Konnektive is an integrated CRM and Order Management Systems (OMS) tool with e-commerce technology. It enables users to set up sales campaigns from product setup to sales fulfillment. In this article, we cover user reviews and pricing. Ready to get started with Konnektive? Request a demo.
Summary of Konnektive User Reviews
As of the date this article was written (12/20/18), there are no user reviews of Konnektive online. If you are a past or current Konnektive customer, leave a review to help other business owners who are deciding whether or not to use the Konnektive.
Konnektive’s pricing options range from $499 up to $2,499/month depending on the number of monthly online store transactions. All the plans have the same feature inclusions such as automated emails, sales management, full e-commerce shopping cart, and more.
|Up to 500||$499|
|501 to 1,000||$999|
|1,000 to 25,000||$1,499|
Ready to get started with Konnektive? Request a demo.
Quiz: Which CRM is Best for You?
Top CRM Pick from Fit Small Business
6 Best CRM for Small Business 2018 — CRM software helps your sales team stay organized so they can better focus their efforts and close more deals. In this guide, we compared the best CRM software in terms of price, features, and integrations.
Check out the list below of some of Konnektive’s features:
- Contact Center Integration: lets users integrate the program to various telephony platforms, allowing them to utilize the contact center tools for call routing, sales order entry, agent performance tracking and availability, and quality assurance.
- Campaign Creation: enables users to select products and build campaigns. It lets them add products, set up their billing and offer configurations, billings cycles, and merchant accounts.
- Affiliate Management: gives users access to full affiliate tracking and management system, allowing them to assign their passed values, tracking pixels, and direct management of publishers.
- Sales Performance Reporting: lets users analyze sales growth within an identified timeframe based on their average business performance.
- Third-Party Integrations: Lets users seamlessly integrate other apps they use such as marketing automation, e-commerce, file management, social media among others.
Does Konnektive’s platform offer multi-language and multi-currency support?
How does Konnektive ensure user data and transactions are secure?
Here is a list of some of Konnektive’s popular integrations: