Kreato is an integrated CRM and analytics tool for businesses of all sizes. It enables users to perform various customer relationship management tasks such as pipeline building, lead and opportunities tracking, task management, and sales reporting. In this article, we shared its available subscription options.
Kreato User Reviews
As of the date this article was written (04/17/18), there are no user reviews of Kreato online. If you are a past or current Kreato customer, leave a review to help others that are deciding whether or not to use the company.
Kreato has two subscription options: the Professional plan ($35/user/month) and the Enterprise plan ($65/user/month). The main difference between the plans is access to premium features such as data driven sales forecasting, predictive pipeline intelligence, workflow approval, email analytics, and a fully-featured mobile app. A minimum of three seats is required for all plans.
Quiz: Which CRM is Best For You?
Check out the list below of some of Kreato’s features.
- Contact Management: lets users organize a directory of all their business contacts including their profile and contact information.
- Account Management: lets users keep all pertinent information on their existing and ongoing accounts in a single platform for easier management.
- Lead and Pipeline Management: enables the sales team to capture new leads from emails or web data and help them intelligently pursue opportunities.
- Sales Reporting and Forecasting: lets users analyze and predict sales growth within an identified timeframe based on their average business performance.
- Email Tracking: notifies a user if an email has been successfully sent, received, and opened by the intended recipient.
- Third Party Integrations: lets users seamlessly integrate other apps they use such as marketing automation, ecommerce, file management, social media, among others.
Useful Kreato Resources
Best Small Business CRM Software –CRM software gives your sales team the organizational tools to better focus their efforts and close more deals more efficiently. We looked at the six most popular options and rising stars that cover the range of options for small businesses in terms of price, features, and integrations.
Best Free CRM Software — Want to use a CRM, but not willing to invest any resources? Read our guide on the best free CRM for businesses, plus analysis on what features you’ll get with each.
Best Mobile CRM App for 2017: ProsperWorks vs. PipeDrive vs. Other Top Options — Mobile CRM apps allow sales teams to manage customer relationships on the go. In this article, we looked at the most popular options, the rising stars, and the selected six that suit the range of small business needs.
Sales Analytics – What to Measure & How to Boost Your Sales Revenue — Sales analytics are a range of different ways to measure how your sales process and reps are performing. In this article, we’ll show you what areas of sales operations you can focus on measuring.
What plan do I get if I opt for a trial?
Users will be enrolled to the Enterprise plan when they sign up for a free trial, enabling them to fully experience all of Kreato’s features.
Is my data safe in Kreato?
All data in Kreato is hosted at Microsoft Azure — a secure data center with dedicated client databases & distinct subdomains for each client. All best practices are in place to ensure the safety of your data.
When choosing a CRM, it’s important that the software integrates with other applications your business is currently using. Here is a list of some of Kreato’s popular integrations.