Kustomer is a CRM tool which enables users to view all the essential information about their customers. Kustomer provides businesses with a full view of every customer’s lifetime, unifying all relevant data, history, apps, and systems. We compiled Kustomer user reviews from around the web and determined that it has generally positive ratings. We also shared its available pricing options.
Summary of Kustomer User Reviews
What Kustomer Does Well
Users who gave Kustomer a positive review said that they like its ease of use, organized interface, and easy customizations. They also commended specific features, including advanced searches and templated responses.
What Kustomer Does Not Do Well
Users who gave Kustomer a negative review said that they would like to see expanded integrations with more third-party apps. They also recommended improvements on system shortcuts and flagging of spam requests.
Most Helpful Positive User Review
A user who gave Kustomer a positive review on G2 Crowd said that it is an excellent CRM tool, which helps them provide personalized services to their valued customers. He added that its centralized workspace allows him to track customer communications efficiently.
Most Helpful Negative User Review
A user who left a negative review of Kustomer on G2 Crowd suggested to expand the app’s current portfolio of system integrations to make it more robust and powerful. He also complained about occasional bugs and glitches.
Kustomer has three subscription options priced per user at $65/month for the Professional plan, $125/month for the Enterprise plan, and $210/month for the Ultimate plan. The main difference between the plans is the availability of premium features such as team collaboration, increased custom workflows, and user collaboration. A minimum of ten users is required.
Check out the list below of some of Kustomer’s features:
- Customer Communication Management: enables users to keep track of the various updates on their interaction with their customers, ensuring that no important information is missed.
- Contact Management: lets users organize a directory of all their business contacts including their profile and contact information.
- Team Collaboration Function: lets various members of the team work on the same accounts at the same time.
- Customizable Customer Management Processes: enables businesses to customize the program based on their customer management model.
- Task Reminders and Notifications: automatically prompts users to follow-up on a lead based on the level of their interaction.
- Third Party Integrations: lets users seamlessly integrate other apps they use such as surveys, ecommerce, file management, analytics, social media, and more.
Helpful CRM Software Resources
What is a CRM Software? An Introduction For Small Businesses — In this guide, we answered questions surrounding CRM software such as what it does, who needs it, how a CRM works, and how/if it can help your small business.
Best Small Business CRM Software — Read our buyer’s guide for a comparison of the top three CRM for small businesses. We compared Insightly vs. Zoho vs. Salesforce to give you an idea of which CRM will work best for your business needs.
Best Free CRM Software — Want to use a CRM, but not willing to invest any resources? Read our guide on the best free CRM for businesses, plus analysis on what features you’ll get with each.
Does Kustomer offer a free trial or demo?
There was no mention of a free trial on the website. However, interested users can request for a demo to know more about the product.
Does Kustomer have a mobile solution?
Yes. Kustomer has a mobile app for Android and iOS devices.
What specific industries does Kustomer cater to?
Kustomer caters mostly to fashion and beauty industries.
Kustomer Overview Video
This video provides an overall background on how Kustomer can help users improve their relationships with their customers.
When choosing a CRM software, it’s important that the system integrates with other applications your business is currently using. Here is a list of some of Kustomer’s popular integrations: