Kustomer is a CRM for customer experience that focuses on customers, not tickets, enabling companies to know everything about every customer to drive informed actions. Kustomer provides businesses with a full view of every customer’s lifetime, unifying all relevant data, history, apps, and systems. We compiled Kustomer reviews from around the web and found that it has generally positive ratings. We also shared its available subscription options.
Pricing & Features
Summary of Kustomer User Reviews
What Kustomer does well:
Users who recommended Kustomer said that they like being able to conveniently view all the important updates about their customers in one place. A lot of users love the great third party integrations. Excellent customer support was also consistently cited.
What Kustomer does not do well:
Users who gave Kustomer negative reviews said that the mobile version can be improved. Some users also complained about downtimes, which causes delays in sending emails. It is notable, however, that negative reviews were rare and users really like the product in general.
Most Helpful Positive User Review:
A user who left a positive review of Kustomer on GetApp said that the software brings so much relevant information to their team in a single and quickly actionable workspace. He shared that it allows them to have all of their data in one place like their history of interactions through SMS, chat, phone, email, and even Shopify sales — allowing their team to quickly respond to customer requests. He said that they take pride in responding to their customers quickly based on accurate information, which wouldn’t be possible without Kustomer.
Most Helpful Negative User Review:
A user who left a negative review of Kustomer on Capterra said that the mobile version is not as good as the desktop version. He also mentioned that a mobile app would be great for people who need to access the program on the go.
Kustomer has three subscription options priced per user at $49/month for the Professional plan, $99/month for the Enterprise plan, & $169/month for the Ultimate plan. The main difference between the plans is access to premium features such as team collaboration, increased custom workflows, & level of customer support. A minimum of 10 users per company is required.
communications, standard reports, workflows
team collaboration, and custom report
3+ years data retention
Check out the list below of some of Kustomer’s features.
- Customer Communication Management: enables users to keep track of the various updates on their interaction with their customers, ensuring that no important information is missed.
- Contact Management: lets users organize a directory of all their business contacts including their profile and contact information.
- Team Collaboration Function: lets various member of the team work on the same accounts at the same time.
- Customizable Customer Management Processes: enables businesses to customize the program based on their customer management model.
- Task Reminders and Notifications: automatically prompts users to follow-up on a lead based on the level of their interaction with a potential customer or client.
- Mobile Access: allows users to manage their CRM functions on the go using their smartphones.
- Third Party Integrations: Lets users seamlessly integrate other apps they use such as marketing automation, ecommerce, file management, social media, among others.
Useful Kustomer Resources
What is a CRM Software? — In this guide, we answer questions surrounding CRM software such as what it does, who needs it, how a CRM works, and how/if it can help your small business.
Best Small Business CRM Software — Read our buyer’s guide for a comparison of the top three CRM for small businesses. We compare Insightly vs. Zoho vs. Salesforce to give you an idea of which CRM will work best for your business needs.
Best Free CRM Software — Want to use a CRM, but not willing to invest any resources? Read our guide on the best free CRM for businesses, plus analysis on what features you’ll get with each.
Kustomer Overview Video
This video provides an overview of how Kustomer can help users improve their relationships with their customers using its different functionalities.
When choosing a CRM, it’s important that the software integrates with other applications your business is currently using. Here is a list of some of Kustomer’s popular integrations.