LeadMaster is a CRM tool with sales and marketing features. It enables users to perform various tasks in a single integrated platform including leads, sales, and opportunities management, as well as marketing automation, email marketing, and sales reporting. In this article, we covered user reviews and pricing. Ready to get started with LeadMaster? Get a free trial.
What LeadMaster Does Well
Users who gave LeadMaster a positive review commended certain features such as data management, sales reports, and email automation. They also mentioned that it is customizable and adaptable to unique business processes.
One user who gave LeadMaster a positive review on Software Advice said that it allows his team to streamline their marketing outreach workflows with its email automation and prospect tracking features. He also said that its flexibility and customizability enable their team to design it according to their specialized internal processes and workflows.
What LeadMaster Does Not Do Well
Users who gave LeadMaster a negative review complained about occasional system glitches. Some of them also cautioned new users of the steep learning curve.
One user who gave LeadMaster a negative review on Software Advice mentioned that the program has poor system stability, which results to work disruptions and decreased productivity. He also said that the customer support team took weeks to resolve just a minor bug in the system.
LeadMaster offers a free option and three paid subscription plans: Small Business ($150/month), Professional ($250/month), and Organization ($500/month). The main differences between the plans are the number of users supported, contacts, and free emails per month, as well as the availability of premium features such as lead and opportunity management, marketing automation, & sales team reports.
Ready to get started with LeadMaster? Get a free trial.
Quiz: Which CRM is Best For You?
Top CRM Software Pick from Fit Small Business
6 Best CRM for Small Business 2018 — Read our buyer’s guide for a comparison of the top six CRM for small businesses. We compared Freshsales, Pipedrive, Dubsado, Insightly, Zoho, and HubSpot to give you an idea of which CRM will work best for your business needs.
Check out the list below of some of LeadMaster’s features:
- Contact Management: lets users organize a directory of all their business contacts, including their profiles and contact information.
- Leads and Opportunities Management: enables users to keep track of the various stages of their interaction and level of transaction with their contacts and potential customers.
- Sales Reporting: lets users analyze sales growth within an identified timeframe based on their average business performance.
- Marketing Automation: allows users to perform and automate repetitive tasks related to marketing such as sending email newsletters and managing social media.
- Mobile App: lets users access the program from anywhere using their mobile device.
- Third-Party Integrations: lets users seamlessly integrate other apps they use such as marketing automation, e-commerce, file management, social media, among others.
What industries does LeadMaster cater to?
What features are included in LeadMaster’s mobile app?
Here is a list of some of LeadMaster’s popular integrations: