Less Annoying CRM is a web-based customer relationship management (CRM) solution that allows small businesses to manage their contacts, leads, notes, calendars, and tasks. It also comes with email logging, data import and export, and basic reporting features. This platform is best for small teams that are looking for a simple and low-cost CRM solution.
What We Recommend Less Annoying CRM For
Less Annoying CRM combines contact management, lead and pipeline management, as well as calendar and task management in an easy-to-use system with a simple interface. It is generally designed for individual users and small and medium enterprises (SMEs) looking for a simple, affordable CRM solution that is equipped with the most essential functionalities to improve their business processes and productivity.
Who Less Annoying CRM Is a Good Fit For
- Small businesses looking for a simple CRM: Less Annoying CRM’s contact management system has an organized and user-friendly interface. It also has a simple and affordable pricing scheme. These are the reasons why this platform is included in our list of the best simple CRM solutions.
- Professionals looking to manage critical recurring tasks: Less Annoying CRM’s lead reporting and interaction tracking capabilities make a great option for those in industries with highly repeatable business processes wanting a simple way to make sure they don’t overlook any task. This is why it is among our top recommended insurance CRM software.
- Real estate agents needing a CRM to track property deals: Real estate agents can customize Less Annoying CRM’s simple buyer and seller pipelines to map out their essential workflows and track their property deals. Check out our guide to the best real estate CRM software for more similar options.
Who Less Annoying CRM Is Not a Good Fit For
- Companies looking for a free CRM: While Less Annoying CRM offers an affordable pricing scheme, it does not have a free option. Read our guide to the top free CRM platforms if you are looking for a free CRM solution.
- Teams needing a CRM with a built-in call center: Less Annoying CRM does not have phone system features. If you need a CRM software that combines calling tools with contact management features, check out our list of the best CRM platforms for call centers.
- Salespeople seeking a CRM with robust social integrations: Unlike Sprout Social and HubSpot, Less Annoying CRM is not equipped with tools for social media monitoring and management. If you need more options for CRM software that will help you engage with your customers and prospects, browse through our recommendations for the top social CRM platforms.
Looking for something else? Check out our list of the top CRMs for small businesses.
Less Annoying CRM Overview
|Simple and easy-to-use interface||No mobile app|
|Excellent contact and task management capabilities||Does not have built-in phone system|
|Straightforward workflow management process||No native social media integration and social media tools|
|Works with multiple users||Pricing scheme does not offer annual billing option|
|Provides high-quality customer support||Limited reporting and dashboard customization options|
Less Annoying CRM Pricing
Less Annoying CRM offers a single pricing plan that costs $15 per user, per month for smaller teams. This package includes contact management, calendar and task management, as well as lead and pipeline management. If you have more than 10 users, contact the company’s sales team to request an enterprise plan with customized pricing. You may request a demo or sign up for a 30-day free trial to explore the platform’s capabilities.
Less Annoying CRM Features
- Contact management
- Calendar and tasks
- Leads and pipelines
- User permissions
- Custom fields
- Email logging
- Contact import and export
With Less Annoying CRM, you can view and edit your contacts, notes, files, tasks, events, and pipeline information from a single screen. Your team’s events and tasks are also visible on one calendar. Its lead tracking feature allows you to see the real-time status of every lead in your pipeline. Moreover, you can add as many users as you want, plus you can customize the access and permission settings of each user.
Less Annoying CRM does not have a mobile app, but it is optimized for mobile use via Safari or Chrome browsers, which you can do on your phone. The navigation and page menus on mobile are turned into collapsible tabs at the top of your screen.
- Activity reports
- Lead reports
- Filtered views
- Printable version
The Workspace dashboard gives you a view of all CRM functions and summary of activities. You can generate an Activity Report, which contains your sales team’s activities and the details that they’ve logged on the CRM. You can also pull a Lead Report to track the sales funnels of your team’s sales representatives. These reports can be filtered according to the type of activity, user, and date range. If you need a hard copy of your report, you can export it to Excel and print it.
Less Annoying CRM has native integration with Google Calendar, Google Contacts, Outlook Calendar, and Mailchimp. This means that you can sync your data with these apps without having to pay extra. You may need application programming interface (API) access to integrate with the following apps:
- Badger Maps
- Leads Connector
Less Annoying CRM offers free email and phone support for its users from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Central Time on weekdays. In addition, they conduct employee training via phone or online meetings. You can also contact their support team using the online form on their website.
For common concerns on the features and integrations of Less Annoying CRM, you can take advantage of its collections of resources and articles from its help center. If you need in-depth account reviews or demos, you may schedule a consultation with them via Calendly.
Ease of Use
Less Annoying CRM lives up to its name by providing users with a simple interface that is easy to navigate. It also comes with a very small learning curve, so you don’t need to spend extra time just to train your team on how to use it. Still, it offers online resources that you can refer to whenever you have questions about its features and functionalities.
Less Annoying CRM Alternatives
Best for: Small businesses needing a CRM with marketing and service desk tools
Best for: Companies looking for an easy-to-use CRM with a built-in phone system
Best for: Organizations wanting a CRM with visual sales pipeline tools
Starting price: Free or $14 per user, per month
Starting price: Free or $19 per user, per month
Starting price: $12.50 per user, per month
Read Pipedrive Review
What Users Think of Less Annoying CRM
Most users of Less Annoying CRM love the simple interface, ease of use, and affordable price point. They find its contact management, pipeline features, and automated task reminder to be excellent. The majority of users also rave about the quality of its customer service, saying the support team responds promptly and provides them with efficient solutions to their concerns. As of the date this article was written, the platform has garnered the following scores from the most popular review sites:
- Capterra: 4.7 out of 5 based on 400 reviews
- G2: 4.9 out of 5 based on 436 reviews
- Software Advice: 4.75 out of 5 based on 400 reviews
Some users observed that Less Annoying CRM lacks the reporting and dashboard customization options that more robust platforms like Freshworks CRM offers. Others consider its lack of a mobile app to be a bit inconvenient, but they also mentioned that it is easy to navigate from both desktop and mobile web browsers.
Less Annoying CRM provides users with a web-based CRM that comes with powerful contact, lead, pipeline, calendar, and task management capabilities. It is an ideal choice for individual users and SMEs needing a user-friendly and low-cost CRM solution. Request a demo or sign up for a 30-day free trial to find out if Less Annoying CRM is a good fit for your business.