This article is part of a larger series on CRM.
Who LionDesk Is Best For
- Real estate professionals who need a high-performing, in-app phone system: LionDesk’s power dialer packs a punch with helpful features such as unlimited calls, click-to-call, call recording, and voicemail. Find out more about why LionDesk made our list of the eight best real estate CRM software platforms.
- Sales teams using Facebook Ads and third-party sites to generate leads: LionDesk’s lead generation tools are mainly connected to Facebook. Users can run Facebook ads and extract leads based on identified target audiences and users who click on the ad. It also allows users to import lead information from real estate platforms like Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com. Check out our article on the best lead generation companies for other platforms where you can source leads.
- Sales teams looking for artificial intelligence (AI) automation features for sales prospecting: LionDesk’s intelligent lead follow-up feature enables agents to gain information on a prospect’s real estate needs through an automatically generated AI-powered chat feature. An agent can acquire valuable information before directly engaging with an interested client.
Who LionDesk Is Not a Good Fit For
- Startup companies on a tight budget that prefer a free plan: LionDesk offers many great features and integrations, but there is no free option available. If you are looking for a free CRM, check out Freshsales, which tops our list of both the best CRMs for small businesses as well as the best free CRMs for small businesses.
- Organizations providing products or services not within the real estate industry: LionDesk’s features and integrations are tailored for the real estate industry. If you aren’t a real estate pro but want a CRM tailored for your industry, check out our article on the benefits of using an industry-specific CRM. Alternatively, check out the best CRMs for small businesses for general-purpose CRMs not specific to the real estate industry, like Zoho CRM or Pipedrive.
- Real estate brokerages looking for project management functionality: Real estate brokerages that want to manage projects across departments on their CRM system should consider other options. Bitrix24 includes Kanban and Gantt chart layouts, custom task lists, supervising tools, and more under their free plan. That’s why it is a top choice for free real estate CRMs.
|Integrates with many third-party applications that are useful for agents, like Zillow, Brokermint, and Mailchimp||Native integrations are limited and most integrations require the use of Zapier|
|Robust in-app phone to help agents reach out and follow up with more leads||No free option available|
|Strong outbound sales features built-in for email, phone calls, and texting||Lead generation is mostly limited to Facebook|
LionDesk pricing includes three plans ranging from $21 to $83 per user, per month for the most feature-rich plan when billed annually. All plans include essential features like video emails, bulk texting and emailing, transaction management, and Facebook lead generation.
While there’s no free plan, LionDesk offers a 30-day free trial that includes 15 texts, five video texts, and 150 emails. This gives you a risk-free opportunity to determine if it’s the right fit for your business before subscribing to a paid plan.
Real estate professionals and businesses wanting a low-cost plan for lead organization and communication
Businesses that want to deploy mass text and email marketing campaigns and the ability to manage multiple transactions
Businesses looking to integrate most of their applications with their CRM and wanting training to maximize CRM benefits
$25 per user, per month
$49 per user, per month
$99 per user, per month
$21 per user, per month
$42 per user, per month
$83 per user, per month
Monthly Text Messaging Credits
Monthly Email Credits
Monthly Video Text Credits
Facebook Lead Generation
White Label Email Domain
Multiple Transaction Management
1:1 Training Support
For more information on each of LionDesk’s subscription options, select a plan from the drop-down menu below:
The Starter Plan offers fundamental outbound sales features including 2,000 emails (including video emails), 500 short message service (SMS) text messages, and 100 video texts per month. It also includes other features such as bulk emailing and texting, transaction management that monitors all ongoing client negotiations, prebuilt drip campaigns, and Facebook lead generation―a key LionDesk feature that captures leads who click on Facebook ads.
Includes everything in the Starter plan plus custom caller ID (identification), email white-labeling capabilities, transaction management for multiple workflows, and administrative features for creating advanced sales reports. It provides an allocation of 7,500 emails (including video emails), 2,000 SMS text messages, and 500 video text messages per month.
Includes everything in the Pro+ plan plus individualized training, third-party integration setup options, priority customer support, and unlimited contact tagging. It provides an allocation of 15,000 emails (including video emails), 4,000 SMS text messages, and 1,500 video text messages per month.
LionDesk CRM’s features allow real estate agents and brokerages to organize contact information through data importing and storage. It enables communication with leads and clients through multiple communication channels, including phone, email, and text messaging. In addition, it offers the ability for agents to manage workflows for transactions.
- Contact management
- Transaction management
- Lead distribution
- Drip campaigns
- Artificial intelligence (AI) lead follow-up
- Task management
Expand the tabs below to see a breakdown of some of the key CRM software features LionDesk offers:
LionDesk’s Facebook Ad-based lead generation helps agents identify high-quality prospects from a pool of incoming leads. Even users who don’t know how to use Facebook Ads can generate leads by setting simple ad target audience customizations or choosing a prebuilt audience list. It also allows users to import lead information from real estate-specific platforms, such as Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com.
LionDesk’s power dialer lets real estate pros easily connect with leads and clients from within the software. It features unlimited minutes, call recording functionality, voicemails, time zone protection (prevents agents from calling too early or too late), and a Choice ID (lets agents choose what number shows as their caller ID).
Reporting & Analytics
With the reporting and analytics features within LionDesk, a user can generate visual CRM reports on lead sources, projected revenue, pipelines, and communication history. Run reports that show things like where your leads are coming from, deal revenue by lead source, projected deal revenue by month, and the number of leads from Trulia, Zillow, and Realtor.com automated lead importing.
The LionDesk mobile application allows real estate professionals to access the CRM portal on the go. Users have access to all of the CRM’s features wherever they are—which is a significant advantage for professionals who are often traveling or visiting sites.
LionDesk integrates with many third-party applications, including both general business software and apps specific to the real estate industry. The integrations assist with different processes like lead generation, contact organization, phone calls, transaction management, email marketing, and website tracking.
Some of the popular available integrations include:
- Google Sheets
LionDesk provides customer service through basic channels, including phone, email, and live chat. Subscribers to the Elite plan have full access to the Priority Support team, which provides expedited and more personalized support.
Ease of Use
Setting up and operating LionDesk is simple. Much of this is because it offers many prebuilt templates within the CRM for email and text communication. Because it integrates with most real estate tools, LionDesk also makes it easy to import and manage contacts.
The LionDesk CRM is designed for a range of real estate professionals, but that doesn’t necessarily mean it’s the best CRM for your business. If you are looking for the best LionDesk alternatives, start with the providers below:
Real estate agencies looking for a CRM that delivers social insights on leads or market intel
Real estate agencies wanting to use landing pages to generate leads
New real estate agents just starting out via the personal roadmap tool
$45 per user, per month
$29 per month
$33 per month
Sometimes seeing how various providers’ pricing, features, and tools rank side by side is helpful. See how Top Producer vs LionDesk stacks up in our head-to-head comparison to decide which is better for your business.
What Users Think
Most LionDesk reviews show users are satisfied with what the platform offers. The ease of use, texting capabilities, and drip email marketing campaigns are the standout features customers like most. Negative LionDesk reviews referring to lackluster customer service and occasional website glitches are generally those that comprise less-satisfied reviews.
At the time of this publication, LionDesk had the following average review scores from popular user review sites:
- G2: 3.7 out of 5 based on 30 reviews
- Capterra: 4.1 out of 5 based on 90 reviews
- GetApp: 4.2 out of 5 based on 90 reviews
LionDesk is an excellent CRM option for a variety of real estate industry professionals. The built-in communication and marketing tools and third-party integrations allow agents to accomplish a wide range of tasks from initial lead generation to closing transactions. LionDesk reviews speak to its ease of setup and overall value as an all-in-one solution for real estate operations. They do not offer a free plan, but you can try it without risk with a 30-day free trial.