LogicBay is a CRM software that enables users to have complete information and insight on their leads through its ChannelStack functionality. ChannelStack allows users to have an integrated technology solution to support their channel partners. One of its main features includes partner (sales agents) onboarding and training, which helps business owners ensure that their front liners provide the best service to their customers.
- Summary of Reviews
- Helpful Resources
- Overview Video
- Popular Integrations
- Top Alternatives
Summary of User Reviews
As of the date this article was written (5/26/18), there are not a lot of user reviews of LogicBay available online. If you are a past or current LogicBay customer, leave a review to help others that are deciding whether or not to use the company.
LogicBay doesn’t publish its pricing plans online and interested users need to contact the LogicBay team for a customized pricing quote. Services from providers similar to LogicBay usually cost around $10 to $20 for apps with basic and straightforward functionalities, while more extensive ones cost around $50 to $100+ per month.
Check out the list below for some of LogicBay’s features.
- Recruiting and Onboarding Management: allows users to give their new partners (sales agents) access to onboarding materials, participate in deal registration programs, and go through training programs.
- Training and Enabling: automates partner development through Development Paths that allow automatic training and sales certification by job role, partner type, geography, or any partner criteria.
- Lead Management: gives users full access to lead pipelines and provides shared reporting and visibility with their partners.
- ChannelStack Framework: LogicBay’s partner relationship management platform that offers customers access to an integrated technology solution to support their channel partners and integrate with the other third party apps that they are using.
- Third-Party Integrations: lets users seamlessly integrate other apps they use such as marketing automation, ecommerce, file management, social media, landing page builder programs, among others.
- Incentive Development: integration with ChannelStack allows users to track both partner and individual-level success by monitoring specific activities and results which are tied to incentives.
- Report Generation: ChannelStack allows users to see an overview of the data collected by the software on a dashboard.
Helpful CRM Software Resources
The 6 Best CRM Software for Small Business in 2018 — Read our buyer’s guide for the top six CRM for small businesses. We looked at the most popular options and rising stars that cover the range of options for small businesses in terms of price, features, and integrations.
Best Free CRM Software — Want to use a CRM, but not willing to invest any resources? Read our guide on the best free CRM for businesses, plus analysis on what features you’ll get with each.
Best Mobile CRM App for 2017: ProsperWorks vs. PipeDrive vs. Other Top Options — Mobile CRM apps allow sales teams to manage customer relationships on the go. In this article, we looked at the most popular options, the rising stars, and the selected six that suit the range of small business needs.
Does LogicBay offer a demo?
Yes. Interested users can request a LogicBay demo here.
What is ChannelStack?
LogicBay integrates with ChannelStack — their partner relationship management platform that solves integration problems by integrating all the third party apps that they are using seamlessly.
Does LogicBay have a mobile app?
Currently, LogicBay does not have a mobile app.
LogicBay Overview Video
This video provides an overall background on what LogicBay can do to help users maximize the benefits of its features and functionalities.
When choosing a CRM software, it’s important that the software integrates with other applications your business is currently using. Here is a list of some of LogicBay’s popular integrations:
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Hawk Incentives