Logicbox is a simple and customizable CRM software that enables users to streamline their business operations. Its features include contacts and account management, lead and opportunity tracking, sales workflow designing, invoice and payment processing, and more. We compiled Logicbox user reviews from around the web and determined that they generally have positive ratings. We also shared their available subscription option.
Summary of User Reviews
What Logicbox Does Well
Users who recommended Logicbox said that it has an intuitive layout that makes task management easier. They also like how the software is mobile-friendly and can be used on a variety of devices such as laptop, smart phones, and tablet.
What Logicbox Does Not Do Well
Users who gave Logicbox negative reviews said that they find the software hard to navigate because of too many complicated customization options. They also mentioned experiencing slow system performance.
Most Helpful Positive User Review
A user who gave Logicbox a positive review on Capterra said that he appreciates having all the standard CRM functions within the software, which lets him easily accomplish various tasks in a single platform. He said that their internal workflows have become easier and more efficient because of the software, sharing that it led to higher productivity among their team members.
Most Helpful Negative User Review
A user who left a review of Logicbox on Capterra reported slow system performance. He particularly cited that it sometimes takes him up to five minutes just to upload 15 photos into the software. He also shared that tabs load slowly, and program resets are required to make it run faster.
Logicbox has a single subscription plan that costs $55 per user per month. A minimum of 20 users is required per plan. Setup fees may apply depending on a user’s specifications; however, their website didn’t specify how much this would cost.
Quiz: Which CRM is Best For You?
Check out the list below of some of Logicbox’s features.
- Contact Management: lets users organize a directory of all their business contacts including their profile and contact information
- Lead and Pipeline Management: enables users to keep track of the various stages of their interaction and level of transaction with their potential clients and customers
- Task Management: allows users to track the progress of their various tasks and projects
- Lead Scoring: displays probability to close a deal or level of potential purchase from a customer/client
- Performance Reporting and Analysis: lets users analyze their businesses performance, resulting to actionable insights and sound decisions
- Mobile Application: enables users to access and update their workflows using any of their mobile devices
- Account Management: lets users build relationships with current and potential customers
- Marketing Automation: allows users to schedule and track marketing campaigns
Useful CRM Software Resources
The 6 Best CRM Software for Small Business in 2018 — Read our buyer’s guide for the top six CRM for small businesses. We looked at the most popular options and rising stars that cover the range of options for small businesses in terms of price, features, and integrations.
Best Free CRM Software — Want to use a CRM, but not willing to invest any resources? Read our guide on the best free CRM for businesses, plus analysis on what features you’ll get with each.
Best Mobile CRM App for 2017: ProsperWorks vs. PipeDrive vs. Other Top Options — Mobile CRM apps allow sales teams to manage customer relationships on the go. In this article, we looked at the most popular options, the rising stars, and the selected six that suit the range of small business needs.
Does Logicbox offer a demo of the software?
Yes, interested users can request for a demo here.
Is Logicbox offered in different languages?
Logicbox can be used in other languages. However, users will have to contact the Logicbox team to ask the availability of the software in their preferred language as they are not readily available on the website.
Does Logicbox offer training and guidance for companies who just recently bought the software?
Yes. Training and onboarding will be done to get new users up to speed with the software. You may discuss this with your assigned sales team upon subscribing to the service.
Logicbox Overview Video
This video provides an overall background on what Logicbox can do to help companies cater to their customers more effectively through its customizable tools.