Method CRM is a customer relations management tool designed specifically for Quickbooks users. It enables businesses to manage their sales pipeline, customize their CRM workflows, and process customer payments efficiently. We compiled Method CRM reviews from around the web and found that it has generally positive ratings. We also shared its available subscription options.
Pricing & Features
Summary of Method CRM User Reviews
What Method CRM does well:
Users who recommended Method CRM said that they like the customer dashboard access, which provides their customers with a platform to see their details and update their information and account details. They also said that it is easy to use and integrates efficiently with Quickbooks.
What Method CRM does not do well:
Users who gave Method CRM negative reviews complained about occasional system glitches and slow loading times of the program. They also said that customer service needs improvement.
Most Helpful Positive User Review:
A user who left a positive review on G2 Crowd said that they are able to keep a lot of their customer information in one place, and it is easily accessible to all team members that need it. He shared that it syncs real time with Quickbooks and allows them to reference current payment and account information in real time while talking to a customer on the phone, helping them streamline and professionalize their invoicing.
Most Helpful Negative User Review:
A user who left a negative review on G2 Crowd said that their team occasionally encounters glitches when using Method CRM. He also shared that automatic sign offs are frequent, causing inconvenience to their team.
Method CRM Pricing
Method CRM has two subscription options. When billed monthly, the Contact Manager plan costs $28, while the CRM Pro plan costs $49. The main difference between the plans is the availability of premium features such as access to Quickbooks Sales Transactions and pipeline management.
Method CRM offers a 30-day free trial with no credit card information required to new users.
Method CRM Features
Check out the list below of some of Method CRM’s features.
- Lead and Pipeline Management: enables users to keep track of the various stages of their interaction and level of transaction with their potential clients and customers.
- Contact Management: lets users organize a directory of all their business contacts including their profile and contact information.
- Mass Email: enables users to send email blasts to all or particular users in their directory.
- Email Tracking: notifies a user if an email has been successfully sent, received, and opened by the intended recipient.
- Task Management: allows users to track the progress of their various tasks and projects.
- Customer Access Portal: gives users’ customers self-serve access to pay invoices, view account balances, and other account information.
- Mobile Access: allows users to manage their CRM functions on the go using their smartphones.
- Third Party Integrations: Lets users seamlessly integrate other apps they use such as marketing automation, ecommerce, file management, social media, landing page builder programs, among others.
Useful Method CRM Resources
What is a CRM Software? — In this guide, we answer questions surrounding CRM software such as what it does, who needs it, how a CRM works, and how/if it can help your small business.
What is QuickBooks? — The QuickBooks product line includes several solutions that work great for anyone from a solopreneur to a mid-sized business. In this guide, we show you the range of services your business can avail from Quickbooks: from managing sales and expenses to keeping track of daily business transactions.
Best Small Business CRM Software — Read our buyer’s guide for a comparison of the top three CRM for small businesses. We compare Insightly vs. Zoho vs. Salesforce to give you an idea of which CRM will work best for your business needs.
Best Free CRM Software — Want to use a CRM, but not willing to invest any resources? Read our guide on the best free CRM for businesses, plus analysis on what features you’ll get with each.
Method CRM Overview Video
This video provides an overview on how Method CRM can help Quickbooks users improve their customer relation activities using its different functionalities.
When choosing a CRM, it’s important that the software integrates with other applications your business is currently using. Here is a list of some of Method CRM’s popular integrations.