Method is a CRM tool designed specifically for QuickBooks users. It enables businesses to manage their sales pipeline, customize their CRM workflows, and process customer payments efficiently. We compiled Method CRM user reviews from our website and around the web and determined that it has generally positive ratings. We also shared its available pricing options.
Summary of Method CRM User Reviews
What Method CRM Does Well
Users who gave Method CRM a positive review said that the app allows them to efficiently monitor their team members’ activities. They also commended its excellent third-party integrations.
What Method CRM Does Not Do Well
Users who gave Method CRM a negative review complained about its outdated interface. They also suggested improvements in the quality of customer support.
Most Helpful Positive User Review
One user who gave Method CRM a positive review on Capterra said that its integration with QuickBooks enables her to easily review their financial status vis-a-vis the number of clients that they are servicing. She also mentioned that the pipeline monitoring feature of the app is very effective in helping her view the stages of their various deals.
Most Helpful Negative User Review
One user who left a negative review of Method CRM on Capterra said that it is difficult to navigate, set up, and customize the system due to its outdated interface. She also complained about the response rate and overall quality of the service being provided by the customer support team.
Method CRM Pricing
Method CRM has two subscription options. When billed monthly, the Contact Management plan costs $28, while the CRM Pro plan costs $49. The main difference between the plans is the availability of premium features such as access to QuickBooks sales transactions and pipeline management.
*Annual plans are billed on lump sum per year.
Method CRM Features
Check out the list below of some of Method CRM’s features.
- Lead and Pipeline Management: enables users to keep track of the various stages of their interaction and level of transaction with their potential clients and customers.
- Contact Management: lets users organize a directory of all their business contacts including their profile and contact information.
- Mass Email: enables users to send email blasts to all or particular users in their directory.
- Email Tracking: notifies a user if an email has been successfully sent, received, and opened by the intended recipient.
- Task Management: allows users to track the progress of their various tasks and projects.
- Customer Access Portal: gives users’ customers self-serve access to pay invoices, view account balances, and other account information.
- Mobile Access: allows users to manage their CRM functions on the go using their smartphones.
- QuickBooks Integration: enables users to create and manage invoices, estimates, sales orders, and accept online payments.
Helpful CRM Software Resources
What is a CRM Software? An Introduction For Small Businesses — In this guide, we answered questions surrounding CRM software such as what it does, who needs it, how a CRM works, and how/if it can help your small business.
Best Small Business CRM Software — Read our buyer’s guide for a comparison of the top three CRM for small businesses. We compared Insightly vs. Zoho vs. Salesforce to give you an idea of which CRM will work best for your business needs.
Best Free CRM Software — Want to use a CRM, but not willing to invest any resources? Read our guide on the best free CRM for businesses, plus analysis on what features you’ll get with each.
Method CRM FAQ
Does Method CRM offer a free trial or demo?
Yes. Method CRM offers interested users with a 30-day free trial.
What industries does Method CRM cater to?
Method CRM currently caters to the following industries: manufacturing, construction, accounting, field service, nonprofit, consulting, agency, education, and more.
What currency will users be billed in?
Users from the US, UK, and Australia are billed in USD, while users from Canada are billed in CAD.
Method CRM Overview Video
This video provides an overall background on what Method CRM can do to help users improve their relationship with their customers.