Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a CRM software solution that works best for businesses using the Microsoft suite. It’s Customer Engagement plan provides users with essential functionalities to streamline their CRM needs such as sales and marketing automation, customer service, and support. We compiled Microsoft Dynamics 365 reviews from around the web and found that it has generally positive ratings. We also shared the subscription options available for small businesses.
Pricing & Features
Summary of Microsoft Dynamics 365 User Reviews
What Microsoft Dynamics 365 does well:
Users who like Microsoft Dynamics 365 said that integrations, especially with Microsoft’s suite of services, is seamless. They also said that the app is highly customizable and can be designed to fit any sales process a business needs.
What Microsoft Dynamics 365 does not do well:
Users who gave Microsoft Dynamics 365 negative reviews said that the product can’t be used out of the box and having an internal IT team is ideal to maintain it. Some users also experienced lags and bugs when they upgrade to a new version.
Most Helpful Positive User Review:
“Microsoft Dynamics 365 offers a suite of functionalities, not normally seen in most small, or standard CRMs. The ability to create automated workflows, for data import and export, is fabulous, and we love that it integrates natively with our Salesfusion Marketing Automation Platform.
I am also a huge fan of the activity feed, where you can selectively push certain actions or data. Our team likes the ability to push all the email responses, opens, clicks, to this area — this allows our reps to quickly and easily view any recent activity on the account that marketing has deemed of interest.”
— Andrew Mata-Leclerc
Most Helpful Negative User Review:
“The constant updates make it tough to know if customizations are going to continue working. Support can be challenging at times as it is often based overseas, and issues can get fairly technical in nature. It’s pretty imperative to have a very savvy internal champion or work with a Microsoft partner to maintain the program.”
— Ryan Morgan
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Pricing
Microsoft Dynamics 365’s CRM plan called Customer Engagement costs $115 per month per user. Businesses can pay $8 to add an additional user with limited functionality. The plan includes sales, customer service, project service automation, and field service functions.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Features
Check out the list below of some of Microsoft Dynamics 365’s features.
- Lead and Pipeline Management: enables users to keep track of the various stages of their interaction and level of transaction with their potential clients and customers.
- Contact Management: lets users organize a directory of all their business contacts including their profile and contact information.
- Customizable Sales Processes: enables businesses to customize the program based on their sales workflow.
- Task Management: allows users to track the progress of their various tasks and projects.
- Sales Forecasting: lets users predict sales growth within an identified timeframe based on their average business performance.
- Marketing Automation: allows users to perform and automate repetitive tasks related to marketing such as sending email newsletters and managing social media.
- Third Party Integrations: lets users seamlessly integrate other apps they use such as marketing automation, ecommerce, file management, social media, landing site builder programs, among others.
Useful Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Resources
What is CRM Software? — In this guide we answer questions surrounding CRM software such as what it does, who needs it, how a CRM works, and how/if it can help your small business.
Best Small Business CRM Software — Read our buyer’s guide for a comparison of the top three CRM for small businesses. We compare Insightly vs. Zoho vs. Salesforce to give you an idea of which CRM will work best for your business needs.
15 Ways to Improve Sales Performance — Sales performance is simply how efficient and effective your sales team is at generating sales revenue. In this guide, we included why it is important to use your small business sales CRM properly.
Best Free CRM Software — Want to use a CRM, but not willing to invest any resources? Read our guide on the best free CRM for businesses, plus analysis on what features you’ll get with each.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Overview Video
This video provides an overall background on how businesses can maximize Microsoft Dynamics 365’s full potential to improve their customer relations activities.
When choosing a CRM, it’s important that the software integrates with other applications your business is currently using. Here is a list of some of Microsoft Dynamics 365’s popular integrations.