Mira is a digital signage and presentation software that enables users to connect and display various types of professional content (such as menus, dashboards, and schedules) to designated screens. Its features include drag-and-drop uploading, online source display, playlist loops, and more. Here, we cover Mira reviews and pricing. Ready to get started? Request a demo.
Mira pricing is based on two subscription options: 1-Year Prepaid (starts at $39/screen/month, billed annually) and Month-to-Month (starts at $49/screen/month). All plans include a 30-day money-back guarantee and MiraLink hardware ($149 per screen). Users who require 20+ screens need to contact Mira’s sales team directly for a customized quotation.
*The 1-Year Prepaid plan is paid in full at the start of the billing cycle.
Ready to get started with Mira? Request a demo.
Top Presentation Software Providers 2019
Summary of Positive Mira Reviews
Users who gave positive Mira reviews said that they were able to display various types of content such as ads, video messages, menus, and more. Some added that they were able to control and edit their displays remotely. Some also mentioned that the customer support team is efficient in attending to their concerns.
“I had a question and customer service was fast. I love that there was no fuss to set up the product—it just worked. I had content up in 30 minutes. And the price cannot be beaten! I would definitely recommend it.”
– Scott Hazlett
Summary of Negative Mira Reviews
Users who gave negative Mira reviews said that the display frequently freezes. Some also wished for additional features such as custom fonts and logos, as well as the ability to integrate with social media platforms.
One user who gave Mira a negative review on Capterra said that he often had to reset the MiraLink hardware due to the display freezing. He also wished for the ability to display interactive media such as games.
Top Presentation Software Picks From Fit Small Business
7 Best Presentation Software for 2019: Presentation software allows you to build, share, and present slideshows quickly and easily. They are an important part of how we communicate ideas and attract new business in the workplace. In this guide, we looked at 20 of the best presentation systems on the market and narrowed them down to the best six based on pricing and features.
Check out the list below of some of Mira’s features:
- Drag-and-drop uploading
- Online source display
- Playlist loops
- Online control
- Flexible playlist scheduling
- Dynamic apps
- And more
What types of content can Mira display?
Mira can display various types of content, such as flyers, menus, weather reports, news, pictures, video files, YouTube videos, slide shows, and calendars.
Can Mira users control screens off-site?
Yes. Mira users can edit and control their displays anywhere in the world, provided that their MiraLink devices are connected to the internet.
Here is a list of some of Mira’s popular integrations:
Disclaimer: The following information was provided by Mira and does not necessarily reflect the views of FitSmallBusiness.com.
What is Mira?
Mira makes it easy and affordable for any business to transform their TVs into gorgeous screen signage. Use Mira to bring news, menus, promotions, social media, and more to any TV without a designer. Thousands of businesses use Mira to increase sales, improve guest experiences, and engage employees. Mira also improves employee engagement for back-of-house use cases, including announcements, opening and closing procedures, shift schedules, and even interactive teleconferencing and training.
Mira’s growing partner platform includes 50 million tracks of licensed music with Soundtrack Your Brand, and live teleconferencing with BlueJeans. Learn more at getmira.com.
Customer service is included with every Mira subscription, and support agents are 100% US-based.
- Sets up in less than 5 minutes: Just plug the MiraLink into the back of the TV and follow the simple instructions.
- No designer required: Not a design genius? No worries. Mira makes it easy for anybody
- USA-based Support: Need help? Our USA-based support team is here to answer your questions.
- Stunning Digital Menus: Did you know that digital menus sell up to 30% better than paper menus? Bring your menus to life with Mira, no chalk required.
- Social Media: Bring your social media to your screens, or let customers share their own posts with your hashtag.
- Calendars, News, Weather, and More: With Mira’s growing library of included apps, you can keep your guests and employees informed and engaged.
- Promotions and Announcements: Just upload an image, add some text and pick a theme. Mira’s Flyers app handles everything else.
- Opening and Closing Procedures: Make sure employees don’t miss a beat. Schedule your opening and closing procedures on Mira displays.
- Compliance Messaging: Lawsuits are expensive. Reduce your exposure with compliance messaging on Mira.
- Employee Communication: Motivate and inform your employees with Employee of the Month, Message from the CEO, and more .
- Live Telepresence with Mira Visit: Communicate directly with employees live with Mira Visit, powered by BlueJeans. Useful for employee communication, training, and more.