Mira is a digital signage software that turns TV screens into menus, calendars, playlists, and more. It offers plug-and-play screen signage solutions with an online dashboard where users can develop and schedule content across multiple screens. In this article, we shared its available pricing options.
Summary of Mira User Reviews
As of the date this article was written (09/04/18), there are no available user reviews of Mira online. If you are a past or current Mira customer, leave a review to help other business owners who are deciding whether or not to use the company.
Mira has three subscription options: Month-to-Month (starts at $30/screen/month), 1-Year Prepaid (starts at $300/screen/year), and 2-Year Prepaid (starts at $20/screen/year). All plans include a 30-day money-back guarantee and Miralink hardware. Users who require 20+ screens need to contact Mira’s sales team directly for a customized quote.
|*Annual and biannual subscriptions are paid in full at the start of the billing cycle.|
Only the Month-to-Month plan requires a one-time activation fee of $50.
Check out the list below of some of Mira’s features.
- Online Dashboard
- Loop Playlist
- Flexible Playlist Scheduling
- Supports Major File Types
- In-Transit and At-Rest Encryption
- Email Support
Helpful Marketing Resources
Top 25 Office Gadgets & Tech Must-Haves for 2018 — In order to maintain office productivity and competitive edge, businesses should invest in the latest technology and equipment. In this article, learn about the latest and must-have office gadgets.
Best Marketing Blogs of 2018 – Thought Leaders to Inspire your Marketing Strategy — In this article, we shared insights from influential leaders to help you improve your marketing strategy. Learn about unique perspectives and valuable marketing news from each blog included on this list.
25 Creative Marketing Ideas for Any Business in 2018 — We asked experts to share their experience in turning your usual marketing strategies into creative ideas that convert leads to customers. In this article, learn about the top creative marketing ideas that can be used for any business as shared by the pros.
Does Mira offer a free trial?
No, but instead of a free trial, users can schedule for a demo to know more information about the product.
Is Mira compatible with common image and video formats?
Yes. Mira supports all major image and video formats, such as png, jpg, gif, MOV, mp4, and more. Mira devices cache content locally to help users save on their internet bill.
What types of industries can benefit from Mira?
Mira can be used by a wide range of industries, including food and beverage, hospitality, corporate, retail, health and wellness, and medical.
Mira Overview Video
This video provides an overview of how Mira works as a digital plug-and-play signage.
About Digital Menus
Want to find more about digital menus? Read our article on How to Use a Digital Menu for Your Restaurant or Grocery to learn more about how it works.
Disclaimer: The following information was provided by Mira and does not necessarily reflect the views of FitSmallBusiness.com.
What is Mira?
Mira makes it easy and affordable for any business to transform their TVs into gorgeous screen signage. Use Mira to bring news, menus, promotions, social media, and more to any TV without a designer. Thousands of businesses use Mira to increase sales, improve guest experiences, and engage employees. Mira also improves employee engagement for back-of-house use cases, including announcements, opening and closing procedures, shift schedules, and even interactive teleconferencing and training.
Mira’s growing partner platform includes 50 million tracks of licensed music with Soundtrack Your Brand, and live teleconferencing with BlueJeans. Learn more at getmira.com.
Customer service is included with every Mira subscription, and support agents are 100% US-based.
- Sets up in less than 5 minutes: Just plug the MiraLink into the back of the TV and follow the simple instructions.
- No designer required: Not a design genius? No worries. Mira makes it easy for anybody
- USA-based Support: Need help? Our USA-based support team is here to answer your questions.
- Stunning Digital Menus: Did you know that digital menus sell up to 30% better than paper menus? Bring your menus to life with Mira, no chalk required.
- Social Media: Bring your social media to your screens, or let customers share their own posts with your hashtag.
- Calendars, News, Weather, and More: With Mira’s growing library of included apps, you can keep your guests and employees informed and engaged.
- Promotions and Announcements: Just upload an image, add some text and pick a theme. Mira’s Flyers app handles everything else.
- Opening and Closing Procedures: Make sure employees don’t miss a beat. Schedule your opening and closing procedures on Mira displays.
- Compliance Messaging: Lawsuits are expensive. Reduce your exposure with compliance messaging on Mira.
- Employee Communication: Motivate and inform your employees with Employee of the Month, Message from the CEO, and more .
- Live Telepresence with Mira Visit: Communicate directly with employees live with Mira Visit, powered by BlueJeans. Useful for employee communication, training, and more.