NetHunt is a CRM and project management tool designed for Gmail and Google Apps users. It enables users to perform sales and customer management requirements inside their Gmail accounts. We compiled NetHunt CRM reviews from around the web and found that it has mainly positive ratings. We also shared its available subscription options.
Pricing & Features
Summary of NetHunt CRM User Reviews
What NetHunt CRM does well:
Users who recommended NetHunt CRM said that they like being able to work inside their Gmail accounts as it is time-efficient. Users also mentioned ease of use and an intuitive interface. Great customer service was consistently cited.
What NetHunt CRM does not do well:
Users who gave NetHunt CRM negative reviews said that the task reminder function can be improved. Some users also experience occasional glitches and system slowdowns. It is notable, however, that negative reviews were rare and users really like the product in general.
Most Helpful Positive User Review:
A user who left a positive review of NetHunt CRM on G2 Crowd said that the app’s user interface is simple but great. He shared that creating new records for any task such as contacts, leads, service, etc., is very straightforward, and that the customizable views are handy for a quick visual look at what is happening in your business. He added that NetHunt CRM’s integration with Zapier has saved his team hours each week and made previously manual tasks completely automated.
Most Helpful Negative User Review:
A user who left a negative review of NetHunt CRM on G2 Crowd said that they experience slowdowns when working with a big number of records, so using the app might not be advisable for businesses that have large numbers of customer records and have extensive CRM needs.
NetHunt CRM Pricing
NetHunt CRM has a free plan and two paid subscription options. When billed monthly, the Professional plan costs $30, while the Enterprise plan costs $60. The main differences between the plans are number of records and email campaigns, as well as access to premium features such as advanced reporting and integrations.
|Free (max of 2 users)|
NetHunt CRM Features
Check out the list below of some of NetHunt CRM’s features.
- Lead and Pipeline Management: enables users to keep track of the various stages of their interaction and level of transaction with their potential clients and customers.
- Contact Management: lets users organize a directory of all their business contacts including their profile and contact information.
- Task Management: allows users to track the progress of their various tasks and projects.
- Task Reminders and Notifications: automatically prompts users to follow-up on a lead based on the level of their interaction with a potential customer or client.
- Email Tracking: notifies a user if an email has been successfully sent, received, and opened by the intended recipient.
- Sales Reporting: lets users analyze sales growth within an identified timeframe based on their average business performance.
- Mobile Access: allows users to manage their CRM functions on the go using their smartphones.
- Third Party Integrations: Lets users seamlessly integrate other apps they use such as marketing automation, ecommerce, file management, social media, landing page builder programs, among others.
Useful NetHunt CRM Resources
What is a CRM Software? — In this guide, we answer questions surrounding CRM software such as what it does, who needs it, how a CRM works, and how/if it can help your small business.
Best Small Business CRM Software — Read our buyer’s guide for a comparison of the top three CRM for small businesses. We compare Insightly vs. Zoho vs. Salesforce to give you an idea of which CRM will work best for your business needs.
Best Free CRM Software — Want to use a CRM, but not willing to invest any resources? Read our guide on the best free CRM for businesses, plus analysis on what features you’ll get with each.
Best Mobile CRM App for 2017: ProsperWorks vs. PipeDrive vs. Other Top Options — Mobile CRM apps allow sales teams to manage customer relationships on the go. In this article, we looked at the most popular options and the rising stars and selected six that suit the range of small business needs.
Streak CRM User Reviews, Pricing & Popular Alternatives — Streak is another CRM directly integrated into users’ Gmail accounts. Read our review and see whether NetHunt or Streak suits your business best.
NetHunt CRM Overview Video
This video provides an overview on how NetHunt CRM can help users improve their relationships with their customers using its different functionalities.
When choosing a CRM, it’s important that the software integrates with other applications your business is currently using. Aside from Gmail, here is a list of some of NetHunt CRM’s popular integrations.