NetSuite is an enterprise-level CRM software that enables users to have a robust cloud-based marketing automation solution. It allows users to have streamlined lead-to-cash processes, sales forecasting, upsell and commission management, and more. We compiled NetSuite user reviews from around the web and determined that it generally has positive ratings. We also shared its pricing information.
Want to know the top CRM software for small business? Read our NetSuite alternatives guide.
Summary of User Reviews
What NetSuite Does Well
Users who recommended NetSuite said that they like how the software enables them to easily enter sales orders and track lead progress. They also appreciate being able to easily streamline all customer data in a single platform.
What NetSuite Does Not Do Well
Users who gave NetSuite negative reviews said that there is a learning curve in using the system. People also said that the UI/UX can be further improved. Lastly, users mentioned that customer service quality can be improved.
Most Helpful Positive User Review
“Netsuite allows our business to keep data on so many things and allows pretty much every department in our company to contribute or view key data on leads and customers – Marketing, Sales, Fulfillment, Accounting, and more. Netsuite is a crucial part of keeping our business running and growing. Specifically for my department, Marketing, we are able to keep track of all leads that come in and what Marketing campaigns assisted with them.”
— Billy Barker
Most Helpful Negative User Review
“Interface over all is difficult to navigate and not very aesthetically pleasing. The search functionality is extremely disappointing. We’ve also experienced a lot of difficulty connecting this platform to our marketing automation software.”
According to information given by NetSuite on a third-party website, license pricing starts at $999/month. NetSuite segments businesses into three categories: Limited Edition (up to 10 users), Mid-Market Edition (11 to 1,000 users), and Enterprise Edition (more than 1,000 users). An additional NetSuite user license costs $99/user/month.
Check out the list below for some of NetSuite’s features.
- Sales Forecasting: provides users with real-time data, complete visibility to opportunities, and a set of forecasting tools.
- Customer Service Management: integrates a solution to provide users with an overview of their customers in order to improve customer satisfaction, attract new customers, and lower service costs.
- Marketing Automation: allows users to automate their marketing processes to allow them to better align campaigns and programs with their sales team.
- Lead Reporting and Analytics: gives users complete real-time insights on their marketing programs.
- Campaign and Email Management: lets users create and track targeted marketing campaigns.
- Partner Relationship Management: enables users to have access to information flows that enhance visibility, boost collaboration between users and their partners, and create better ties with partner organizations.
- SuiteSocial: provides users with a real-time feed for cross-departmental collaboration around opportunities, orders, and other transactions.
- Mobile Capabilities: allows users to have mobile solutions for Android and iPhone.
- Cloud-based Capabilities: provides users with an enhanced cloud-based user experience.
Helpful CRM Software Resources
The 6 Best CRM Software for Small Business in 2018 – Read our buyer’s guide for the top six CRM for small businesses. We looked at the most popular options and rising stars that cover the range of options for small businesses in terms of price, features, and integrations.
What is CRM Software? An Introduction for Small Businesses – A CRM software stores contact information, logs conversations, tracks the progress of sales, and helps users manage their daily tasks. We share how Insightly helps business owners streamline and automate their tasks.
Best Free CRM Software — Want to use a CRM, but not willing to invest any resources? Read our guide on the best free CRM for businesses, plus analysis on what features you’ll get with each.
Small Business Software Survey: Key Findings about Small Businesses – Fit Small Business polled 293 small business owners and employees to offer a glimpse on how small businesses leverage software to facilitate their day-to-day operations. In this article, we share what types of software are widely used by small businesses.
Does NetSuite provide a free demo?
No. NetSuite does not provide a free demo, but interested users can request for a consultation here.
Does NetSuite have a mobile app?
Yes. Users can access NetSuite using their Android, iPhone, or BlackBerry devices.
Does NetSuite have a dashboard?
NetSuite provides its users with a built-in and role-based dashboard for reporting and analytics.
NetSuite Overview Video
This video provides an overall background on what NetSuite can do to help users streamline their business processes across different departments using a cloud-based system.
When choosing a CRM software, it’s important that the software integrates with other applications your business is currently using. Here is a list of some of NetSuite’s popular integrations:
- Microsoft Outlook
- Google Apps
Top NetSuite Alternatives