This article is part of a larger series on CRM.
Nimble is a simple CRM system that offers excellent social media integration tools and essential CRM features, such as lead and deal management, sales pipelines, and reporting. It also provides users with other functionalities like task management, email marketing, and third-party integrations. It is best for small businesses that want an intuitive and unified system to manage all aspects of their customer outreach activities. Read our Nimble review to find out if it matches your business needs.
Who Nimble Is Best For
- Salespeople who need a CRM system with robust social integrations: Due to its powerful social features, Nimble made it to our list of the best social customer relationship management (CRM) platforms. It lets users post directly from their CRM account, match leads with their correct social media accounts, and enrich their profiles with information from their social media pages.
- Users who want a simple and intuitive CRM system: Most Nimble reviews highlighted the simplicity of using the system. Users say it is easy to navigate and explore due to its straightforward and clean interface. Hence, it is a good choice for those looking for their first CRM. Alternatively, you can also check our guide on the best simple CRMs for more options.
Who Nimble Is Not a Good Fit For
- Small businesses that want a free CRM plan: Nimble offers many great features and integrations, but there is no free option available. If you are looking for a free CRM option, check out our top choices for the best free CRM providers.
- Salespeople who need a high-performing and robust in-app phone: Nimble doesn’t have an in-app phone feature. This could be a drawback for salespeople who conduct numerous calls per day to follow up with warm leads or reach out to new ones. Those who need an excellent in-app phone can consider Freshsales or Salesforce instead.
- Organizations involved in healthcare practices: Nimble is not a HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) compliant CRM, so it is not a good fit for healthcare organizations and service providers. If you are looking for a CRM system that complies with current patient privacy rules, read our guide on the best HIPAA-compliant CRM software.
|Has robust social media integration for customer profile enrichment and social media posting||Only has one pricing option, which is not ideal for growing businesses wanting to scale|
|Integrates natively with more than 160 third-party apps||No phone support|
|Feature-packed, user-friendly interface that has email marketing, analytics, and pipeline management tools||Doesn’t have an in-app phone feature|
Nimble offers only one pricing plan at $19 per user, per month when billed annually, and $25 per user, per month when billed monthly. Both pricing plans include the same features, such as pipeline management, contact management, a unified inbox, customer data enrichment through social media integration, email marketing, and third-party CRM integrations. New users can try the software for free for 14 days before subscribing to a paid plan.
Nimble offers a wide range of features in one platform, giving sales teams a single place where they can manage and track the progress of their sales pipelines, run email marketing campaigns, and create CRM reports.
Check below to take a closer look at Nimble’s features:
- Contact management
- Task management
- Calendar syncing
- Social listening
- Email tracking
- Pipeline management
- Sales forecasts and reports
Below is a breakdown of some of the key features that Nimble offers:
Deal Pipeline Management
Nimble’s deal pipeline management feature lets users create unlimited pipelines with custom stages. The tool also connects tasks, events, and communications to each deal to ensure everyone is on the same page with each opportunity.
Social Profile Matching & Enrichment
Nimble helps users save time by matching the social profiles of their contacts and companies to their data in the CRM. Then, the system automatically enriches them with business and social details, so agents better understand their customer’s background, including job title, company, and location.
Reporting & Analytics
Nimble’s reporting and analytics features let users generate various data-driven reports on lead sources, projected revenue, and sales pipelines. It also allows them to track the results of their email marketing campaigns, including click, open, and conversion rates.
Nimble’s mobile application allows agents to access their CRM portal on the go, including leads, deals, opportunities, tasks, and calendars. It enables users to utilize all of the features wherever they are—which is a significant advantage for users often on the go.
Nimble has native integration capabilities with many third-party applications, allowing users to synchronize their customer data into one platform, launch email marketing campaigns, and perform accounting-related tasks. It integrates with various apps, including help desk, email marketing, accounting, project management, and ecommerce tools.
Some of the popular available integrations include:
Nimble provides customer service through basic channels, including live chat and email. It has a comprehensive support center that gives users a wide breadth of information that covers frequently asked questions and instructional articles on how to maximize the product’s features. New users can also request free onboarding assistance and one-on-one consultations with Nimble’s customer support team.
Ease of Use
Nimble has a straightforward and user-friendly interface, making it a great choice for novice CRM users. Most customer reviews for Nimble highlight how easy it is to explore the system, customize it based on their needs, and migrate data from third-party apps. Some users said almost no learning curve is required when using Nimble for the first time.
If Nimble doesn’t meet your business needs, below are some alternatives you can consider:
Users who need a free CRM with excellent email marketing automation tools
Users who need robust project management tools to help manage their customer relationships
Companies that need visual representations of their sales pipelines
Offers a free plan, while paid plans start at $45 per month for a minimum of 2 users
Starts at $29 per user, per month
Starts at $14.90 per user, per month
You can also check out our article on the best CRM for small businesses for more options.
What Users Think of Nimble
Users who left positive reviews about Nimble highlighted its simplicity and ease of use. They said that, unlike other feature-packed CRMs, Nimble’s interface is sensibly organized—making it easy for them to look for the information they require or tools they need. They also like its capability to extract customer data from their social media accounts. Albeit very minimal, some complained about its clunky Chrome extension and limited pricing options.
At the time of this publication, Nimble reviews from popular user review sites are as follows:
- G2: 4.5 out of 5 based on 975 reviews
- Capterra: 3.5 out of 5 based on 372 reviews
- GetApp: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews
Nimble lets users enrich their customer profiles through robust social media integrations. Its simple interface makes it a great choice for users who are looking to use their first CRM but still want access to fundamental features like sales pipelines and lead management. Due to its limited pricing options, it is not ideal for users planning to scale in the future. It also doesn’t have a free plan, but interested users can sign up for a 14-day free trial.