Odoo CRM is a cloud-based customer management software that enables businesses to track leads, close opportunities, and generate sales forecasts. It also allows users to fully integrate the program to Odoo’s extensive ecosystem of business management apps. In this article, we covered user reviews and pricing. Ready to try Odoo CRM? Get a free trial.
What Odoo CRM Does Well
Users who gave Odoo CRM a positive review said that it allows them to effectively manage their workflows and deals. They also commended its seamless integration with Odoo’s other business apps.
One user who gave Odoo CRM a positive review on Software Advice said that it is a fully-featured CRM software that allows him to stay on top of all his lead management needs. He mentioned commendable features such as high customizability, easy onboarding, and straightforward interface. He also cited great integrations with other Odoo apps, such as accounting, sales, calendar, and contact management.
What Odoo CRM Does Not Do Well
Users who gave Odoo CRM a negative review complained about the expensive price point and steep learning curve. Some users also reported system stability issues and subpar customer support.
One user who gave Odoo CRM a negative review on Software Advice expressed dissatisfaction over the extra fees for additional integrations. He also said that the software is more ideal for users with technical experience and cautioned new subscribers with a steep learning curve.
Odoo CRM Pricing
Odoo CRM offers a basic subscription plan that costs $15 per user per month. Users can purchase add-on modules such as invoicing, sales, and accounting, which ranges from $10 to $60/month.
They can also purchase an Odoo Success Pack (premium customer support), which ranges from $2,400 to $15,000 per package, depending on the number of support hours required by a user.
Ready to try out Odoo CRM? Get a free trial.
Quiz: Which CRM is Best For You?
Top Pick from Fit Small Business
6 Best CRM for Small Business 2018 — Read our buyer’s guide for a comparison of the top six CRM for small businesses. We compared Freshsales, Pipedrive, Dubsado, Insightly, Zoho, and HubSpot to give you an idea of which CRM will work best for your business needs.
Odoo CRM Features
Check out the list below of some of Odoo CRM’s features:
- Contact Management: lets users organize a directory of all their business contacts including their profile and contact information.
- Task Management: allows users to track the progress of their various tasks and projects.
- Real-Time Overview: lets users easily review their activities and upcoming tasks in real-time.
- Team Collaboration: gives users a platform to message their team in order to discuss plans, share files, and send quotes.
- Lead Scoring: displays probability to close a deal or level of potential purchase from a customer or client.
- Third Party Integrations: lets users seamlessly integrate other apps they use such as invoicing, email automation, website builder, ecommerce, invoicing, accounting, and more.
Odoo CRM FAQ
What other solutions does Odoo provide?
What are the inclusions of the Odoo Success Pack?
Here is a list of some of Odoo CRM’s popular integrations: