Oracle CRM On Demand is a fully-featured customer management software that provides users with industry-specific sales and marketing solutions. It enables users to manage their marketing campaigns and customer loyalty programs, as well as access various customer support tools. In this article, we covered user reviews about the software. Ready to try Oracle CRM On Demand? Contact their support team for more information.
What Oracle CRM On Demand Does Well
Users who gave Oracle CRM On Demand a positive review commended the automated sales analyses and insights generated by the software as these enable them to prioritize high-return leads. They also said that the software helps them manage their tasks better.
A user who gave Oracle CRM On Demand a positive review on G2 Crowd said that he is able to effectively target his prospects using the priority lists and reports provided by the app. He also mentioned that the program provides him with a detailed overview of his tasks, pipelines, sales forecasts, and opportunities.
What Oracle CRM On Demand Does Not Do Well
Users who gave Oracle CRM On Demand a negative review complained about the program’s complicated interface and expensive subscription plans. They also recommended improvements in its marketing and customization features.
A user who gave Oracle CRM On Demand a negative review on G2 Crowd said that the interface of the program is very complex and that it is more ideal for users with technical knowledge. He also mentioned that adding customization features would be helpful in achieving more efficient workflows since it currently requires too many functions in order to accomplish simple tasks.
Quiz: Which CRM is Best For You?
Oracle CRM On Demand Pricing
Oracle CRM On Demand doesn’t publish its pricing plans online. However, services from providers similar to Oracle CRM On Demand usually cost around $10 to $20 for apps with basic and straightforward functionalities, while more extensive ones cost around $50 to $100+ per month.
Ready to try out Oracle CRM On Demand? Contact their support team.
Top Pick from Fit Small Business
6 Best CRM for Small Business 2018 — Read our buyer’s guide for a comparison of the top six CRM for small businesses. We compared Freshsales, Pipedrive, Dubsado, Insightly, Zoho, and HubSpot to give you an idea of which CRM will work best for your business needs.
Oracle CRM On Demand Features
Check out the list below of some of Oracle CRM On Demand’s features:
- Lead and Pipeline Management: enables users to keep track of the various stages of their interaction and level of transaction with their contacts and potential customers.
- Sales Reporting and Forecasting: lets users analyze and predict sales growth within an identified timeframe based on their average business performance.
- Marketing Campaign Management: gives users tools to manage inbound and outbound marketing campaigns.
- Customer Support: allows users to address simple to complex customer concerns by providing essential information and troubleshooting guides.
- Marketing Automation: allows users to perform and automate repetitive tasks related to marketing, such as sending email newsletters and managing social media.
Oracle CRM On Demand FAQ
What industries does Oracle CRM On Demand cater to?
What business industries does Oracle CRM On Demand specifically cater to?
Here is a list of some of Oracle CRM On Demand’s popular integrations: