Orderhive is a multichannel order fulfillment and inventory management software for online sellers. It enables users to automate ecommerce operations, create invoices, manage returns, generate reports, and more. In this article, we cover Orderhive reviews and pricing. Ready to get started? Get a free trial.
Orderhive pricing is based on four plans: Lite ($49.99 per month), Starter ($149.99 per month), Growth ($299.99 per month), and Enterprise (custom priced). The main difference between the plans is access to premium features such as employee training, custom feature development, and a dedicated account manager.
*Annual plans are paid in full at the start of the billing cycle.
Ready to get started with Orderhive? Get a free trial.
Summary of Positive Orderhive Reviews
Users who gave positive Orderhive reviews said that they like how the software is easy to learn and use. Some users also commended specific features such as live chat support, system upgrades, and ecommerce integration.
“Its customer service is outstanding. You are provided an account manager who resolves any issue you may have quickly through chat or video. It is also happy to take on any feedback for future development. The pricing is also very competitive, I’ve had many demos with other inventory management software companies that cannot offer anything as much as Orderhive but charge more. The dashboard is easy to use, and employees can be trained on using it easily.”
Summary of Negative Orderhive Reviews
As of the date that this article was written (Aug 19, 2019), there are not many up-to-date negative Orderhive reviews available online. However, one user said that the software is missing a listing tool and that it needs better analytics functionality that can pair up with purchase order management.
Top Order Fulfillment Service Picks From Fit Small Business
5 Best Order Fulfillment Services & Companies 2019: Order fulfillment services handle key inventory management, order packing, and shipping operations for ecommerce businesses. In this guide, we compared the top order fulfillment companies based on strengths, costs, and possible business needs.
Check out the list below of some of Orderhive’s features:
- Unlimited integrations
- Unlimited ecommerce automation
- Return management
- Onboarding and training
- Four hours of employee training
- Custom feature development
- Unlimited custom integrations
- And more
How does Orderhive help users manage purchase orders?
Orderhive’s purchase management solution enables users to manage purchases using multiple currencies, partial replenishment, reorder levels, bar codes, and more. Users can also assign and email purchase orders.
Can users manage their warehouse with Orderhive?
Orderhive offers a warehouse management solution that includes multiwarehousing, location-based inventory management, stock counting, stock transfer, and more.
Here is a list of some of Orderhive’s popular integrations:
Disclaimer: The following information was provided by Orderhive and does not necessarily reflect the views of FitSmallBusiness.com.
What is Orderhive?
Orderhive is a full-fledged order, shipping and inventory management software. With the highest number of integrations, Orderhive is the first choice of 2500+ eCommerce Professionals. Individuals running a dropshipping business to enterprises, Orderhive is a single point solution that serves all eCommerce business automation needs of Retail Sellers. Orderhive is a software that does not become a huge cost center, it starts at just $44 and goes on as your business grows. Along with management, Orderhive also facilitates, automating mundane tasks helping you spare time for improving sales or achieving better work-life balance. If you read all of Orderhive’s reviews, you would understand that Orderhive is one of the easiest software to hop onto, yet in case you face problems, we have the best-in-class support team that will handhold you through the entire onboarding process.
- Automation – It is a feature banking huge on at this point. We are a value for money software which also offers automation at the lowest cost. Of course you can explore more about our automations, but incase your experts need our help at exploring them, we would be more than happy to show them to you. Using this feature, small business owners can automate almost every single aspect of their operations, saving them time for growing their business
- Best Support and Hand holding process – Orderhive is a software known for its hand-holding process. Our support team has been rated the best across our category across many platforms. more than people buying our software, we work towards making sure that our customers achieve success using our software. We would like to get this highlighted, because small businesses that are just starting up, might be interested in using our software only owing to our handholding process.
Orderhive News & Activity
Orderhive updated its pricing recently and has offered the smallest plan with all the features at just $44.99 ( at a rate discounted by 55%), you can have unlimited integrations and unlimited SKUs as a part of the plan. Orderhive has received awards of being the most user-friendly and value-for-money software by many renowned aggregation platforms.
“Operation Automation is not just good to have anymore, it is essential. Orderhive is here to take the burden of Operations off your shoulders so that you grow quickly and grow great.”
– Jayneel Patel, CEO, Orderhive
Orderhive Customer Service
Orderhive’s Customer service has been rated the best-in-class by almost all aggregation platforms. Chat, Email, Phone and Demo, Orderhive’s Customer service makes sure that you achieve success using our software. May it be adding new features or customizing solutions, our support teams would hold your hand till you achieve what you had set to achieve.
Orderhive Unique Features
1. The most real-time software. (The only software that integrates and transfers data from your eCommerce channels to itself in real-time)
2. Inventory automation at the Lowest Cost.
3. The best-in-class hand-holding process.