OroCRM is an open source CRM. It enables users to perform various customer management tasks such as project management, pipeline and opportunities monitoring, as well as sales and performance reporting and analysis. We compiled OroCRM reviews from around the web and found that it has generally positive ratings.
Summary of OroCRM User Reviews
What OroCRM does well:
Users who recommended OroCRM said that the customer data filtering feature is very efficient. A lot of users also like the customizability of the program due to its open-source nature.
What OroCRM does not do well:
Users who gave OroCRM negative reviews said that it is quite complex and not ideal for people with no coding experience. It is notable, however, that negative reviews were rare and users really like the product in general.
Most Helpful Positive User Review:
A user who left a positive review of OroCRM on Capterra mentioned four benefits of using the software. 1) the open source nature of OroCRM allowed them to completely customize it according to their company’s requirements, 2) customer support is topnotch and always provides timely and helpful inputs, 3) the system is much more cost effective than the other previous CRM software they used, and 4) the system provides better lead management and improved time efficiency in servicing their clients.
Most Helpful Negative User Review:
A user who left a negative review of OroCRM on Capterra said that even for people with coding experience, the software can be quite complex to configure at first. However, he highlighted that once you learn the ropes of the program, it will be worth your time and investment.
OroCRM doesn’t publish its pricing options online. However, according to third party sites, subscription cost for the license to use the product starts at $3,540 for a year for 5 users, billed annually. Interested users can get in touch with OroCRM for a free demo here.
Check out the list below of some of OroCRM’s features.
- Accounts and Task Management: allows users to track the progress of their various tasks and projects, preventing them from missing any important client deliverable.
- Contact Management: lets users organize a directory of all their business contacts including their profile and contact information.
- Leads and Opportunities Management: enables users to keep track of the various stages of their interaction and level of transaction with their potential clients and customers.
- Performance Reporting and Analysis: lets users analyze their businesses performance, resulting to actionable insights and sound decisions.
- Customizable Workflows Processes: enables businesses to customize the program based on their internally mandated workflows and processes.
- Third Party Integrations: lets users seamlessly integrate other apps they use such as marketing automation, ecommerce, file management, social media, among others.
Useful OroCRM Resources
Best Small Business CRM Software — Read our buyer’s guide for a comparison of the top three CRM for small businesses. We compare Insightly vs. Zoho vs. Salesforce to give you an idea of which CRM will work best for your business needs.
Best Free CRM Software — Want to use a CRM, but not willing to invest any resources? Read our guide on the best free CRM for businesses, plus analysis on what features you’ll get with each.
Best Mobile CRM App for 2017: ProsperWorks vs. PipeDrive vs. Other Top Options — Mobile CRM apps allow sales teams to manage customer relationships on the go. In this article, we looked at the most popular options, the rising stars, and the selected six that suit the range of small business needs.
OroCRM Overview Video
This video provides an overview on how OroCRM can help users improve their relationships with their clients using its different functionalities.
When choosing a CRM, it’s important that the software integrates with other applications your business is currently using. Here is a list of some of OroCRM’s popular integrations.