Paperless Pipeline is a transaction management software for real estate professionals. The system features document creation and encryption, task management, file storage, regulatory compliance, API integrations, and more. In this article, we cover user reviews and pricing. Ready to try Paperless Pipeline? Get a free trial.
Summary of Paperless Pipeline Reviews
As of the date this article was written (11/02/18), there are not a lot of Paperless Pipeline reviews online, though the ones we found are generally positive. Those who left positive reviews said the software is easy to use and manage and that it is really helpful in handling transactions.
One user who gave Paperless Pipeline a positive review on G2 Crowd said that with the software, he can always do exactly what he needs to do to get his transactions loaded and organized.
Paperless Pipeline Pricing
Paperless Pipeline has eight paid subscription options depending on the number of new transactions users create per month. Pricing ranges from $75 to $450/month for 10 to 450 new transactions, respectively. All plans include unlimited users, unlimited document storage, and transaction backup downloads.
Since pricing is based on the number of new transactions created per month, users can upgrade or downgrade their plan each month. Also, an additional $1 will be charged for each transaction above 450.
Ready to try out Paperless Pipeline? Get a free trial.
Popular Real Estate Lead Generation Software 2020
Real Estate Lead Generation Software
Best for real estate agents seeking buyer or seller leads exclusive to their ZIP code
Agents seeking a free CRM with lead generation from Zillow
Agents who need advanced real estate marketing technology like video email, CRM texts, and AI assist
Large teams looking for a CRM with Salesforce integration
Agents and brokers who want to market themselves as trusted experts in their neighborhood
Agents building a website with lead generation using Google AdWords and Facebook Ads
Which Real Estate Lead Generation Software Is Right For You?
Top Real Estate Software Pick from Fit Small Business
Best Real Estate Transaction Management Software: Reviews & Recommendations — In this guide, we reviewed DocuSign, Dotloop, and SkySlope, which are the leading providers of real estate transaction management software. These paperless office platforms combine e-signature functionality, custom document creation, compliance review, and secure document storage into one easy-to-use package. Read on to find out which one suits your business needs best.
Paperless Pipeline Features
Check out the list below of some of Paperless Pipeline’s features:
- View important activity stats at a glance
- View essential transaction information, including the agents and contacts involved
- Add notes to a transaction and easily communicate with your team, saving your most-used messages for later reuse. Email documents to outside parties straight from a transaction
- Upload documents using an email address
- View documents waiting to be assigned to transactions
- Preview and assign documents to the appropriate transaction
- Store commonly used forms and documents so agents and staff can easily access them.
- View a summary of listing, pending, and closed commissions
- Review total usage stats and download usage reports by agent
- Fine tune permissions to control the actions that your agents and admins are allowed to perform
- Automatically assign checklists to transactions based on status or label
- Integration with DocuSign
Paperless Pipeline FAQ
How long does Paperless Pipeline store transaction data?
What payment types does Paperless Pipeline accept?