Paylocity is a cloud-based HCM software that focuses primarily on payroll and HR services. It offers solutions to streamline time tracking, talent management, and benefits administration processes. In this article, we covered user reviews and pricing. Ready to get started with Paylocity? Request a demo.
What Paylocity Does Well
Users who gave Paylocity a positive review commended its organized interface. They also said that it allows them to efficiently accomplish day-to-day tasks such as time and attendance tracking, payroll, and PTO monitoring. They also mentioned helpful features such as employee scheduling and geofencing.
“Paylocity excels in providing a time-keeping software for small to mid-sized businesses. Our company has multiple sites with multiple supervisors and Paylocity allows for a clean and organized user interface. The software also tracks vacation time, payroll information, and W4 status.”
— Tyler McPherson
What Paylocity Does Not Do Well
Users who gave Paylocity a negative review suggested improvements on its personnel portal, multi-location tracking, and customer support. Some users also reported experiencing glitches when using its mobile app.
“Paylocity’s Web Time application does NOT work well with the Web Pay application. This has caused many unexplained glitches, a lot of extra time and frustration for both administrators as well as users. When we implemented the system, at the beginning we were only using the HR & payroll applications. Once we implemented the time & attendance piece (Web Time), it was a nightmare.”
— Sandy Sinclair
Paylocity pricing is not readily available on its website. According to a third-party site, the starting price ranges from $2 to $4 per month (per employee). Users have access to payroll, human resources, benefits administration, time and labor, and talent management.
Ready to get started with Paylocity? Request a demo.
Top HR Software Companies 2019
Top HR Software Pick from Fit Small Business
7 Best HR Software for Small Business in 2018 — Human resources software manages multiple people processes, freeing you up to focus on your business. In this guide, we compared our top HR software recommendations based on affordability, ease of use, and available features such as onboarding, ACA compliant benefits, payroll processing, and time off/leave management.
Check out the list below of some of Paylocity’s features:
- Punch-In Locations
- Performance Review
- Peer-to-Peer Recognition
- Applicant Tracking
- Mobile App
- Expense Management
- Benefits Administration
- Compensation Management
How does Paylocity help users track applicants?
Does Paylocity help users monitor compliance laws and regulations?
Here is a list of some of Paylocity’s popular integrations:
- Maxwell Health
- Web Pay
- Applicant Pro
Disclaimer: The following information was provided by Paylocity and does not necessarily reflect the views of FitSmallBusiness.com.
What is Paylocity?
Paylocity (NASDAQ: PCTY) is a leading provider of cloud-based payroll and human capital management (HCM) software solutions. Paylocity’s comprehensive product suite delivers a unified platform for professionals to make strategic decisions in the areas of benefits, core HR, payroll, talent, and workforce management, while cultivating a modern workplace and improving employee engagement. Founded in 1997 and headquartered in Schaumburg, Ill., Paylocity has consistently been recognized nationally for its innovation, culture, and growth. Most recently, Paylocity was honored as #20 on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work Employees’ Choice list; recognized on several G2 Crowd Grid® Reports, including ranking #1 in Satisfaction on six HCM software-focused reports; named one of the 101 Best & Brightest Companies to Work For; and ranked #30 on Crain’s Chicago’s Fast Fifty list of fastest-growing companies, among receiving a number of other national and local awards. For more information about Paylocity, visit www.paylocity.com.
News & Activity
- Paylocity Announces Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2019 Financial Results
- Paylocity Honored as One of the Best Places to Work in 2019, A Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award
- Paylocity Hosts Record-Setting Number of Clients & Announces New TPA Solutions at 10th Annual Elevate Conference
- 2008-2018 Chicago’s Best & Brightest Companies to Work For – 2018 Elite Winner
- 2014, 2017, 2018, 2019 – Glassdoor – Best Places to Work
- 2013-2018 – Crain’s Fast 50 – Fastest Growing Companies
- 2014, 2017, 2018 – Glassdoor – Top CEOs – Employees’ Choice
- 2015-2018 – Selling Power – 50 Best Companies to Sell For
- 2012-2019 – BuiltIn – Best Places to Work Chicago
- 2017-2018 – Best Places to Work In Idaho 2014, 2017-2018 – Best & Brightest Companies to Work For In The Nation
- 2016-2017 – Orlando Business Journal – Best Places to Work
- 2013 – 2017 – Deloitte Technology – Fast 500
- 2017 – CIO Applications – Top 25 HR Technology Solution Providers
- 2019 – G2 Crowd – Top 50 Products for Mid-Market
- 2019 – G2 Crowd – Top 100 Software Companies
- 2019 – G2 Crowd – Top 50 Fastest Growing Products
- Dedicated Service Weekdays 7 a.m.–7 p.m. CT
- Every Paylocity client is assigned a dedicated Account Manager and support team, and all clients have the option to call, email, or use the chat feature within Web Pay—all of which ensure a timely response from our team.
- Our phone system recognizes your unique Company ID, so you are routed directly to your Account Manager.
- Your Account Manager or a specialist on your dedicated team will respond to your email within 24 hours.
- On-demand support is now available within Web Pay!
- Your success is our number-one priority. That is why we deliver this dedicated service model that ensures timely, customized support. All Account Managers are experts who are qualified, trained, and U.S.-based.
- 90 percent of calls are answered in 19 SECONDS OR LESS.
- We respond to client emails in 4 HOURS OR LESS.
- On internal training tests, Account Managers get 90 PERCENT OR HIGHER.
As a payroll or HR professional, you have unique insights into your organization. Move your company forward by harnessing data found right in your payroll and HCM software. With a comprehensive solution, you can leverage reports, analytics, and automation to make an impact today. Reduce redundancy. Maximize efficiency. Enhance the value you bring.