PCLaw is a cloud-based legal management software geared more toward legal billing and accounting. It offers solutions for streamlined finances, improved earnings, and overall efficiency. In this review, we compare the most popular pricing options for small business owners.
PCLaw Customer Reviews
As of this article’s writing (11/16/17), there are only a handful of reviews for PCLaw available online. If you are a past or current PCLaw customer, leave a review to help other small business owners that are deciding whether or not to use the company.
PCLaw pricing for its most recent version starts at $39 per user per month for a 5-user subscription. The plan offers a full range of benefits which include custom onboarding, support, quarterly upgrades, and free training.
Its features and solutions include:
- Manage and schedule vendor payments
- Write and print checks from trust accounts
- Write and print checks from general bank accounts
- Quickly identify outstanding balances
- All-in-one integrated billing and accounting
- Automated time capture with Time Entry Advisor
- Submit LEDES-formatted bills electronically
- Stay on top of matters, documents, calendars
- Track firm performance
- Comprehensive dashboards
Customer support is available with the Annual Maintenance plan and can be reached directly via phone or email. Manual troubleshooting can also be done via the answer center, technical support center, upgrade service center, and various training videos.