PersistIQ is an integrated CRM and sales automation software. It enables users to efficiently manage their prospects, work collaboratively as a team, design workflows, and run sales campaigns. In this article, we covered user reviews and pricing. Ready to try PersistIQ? Get a free trial.
What PersistIQ Does Well
Users who gave PersistIQ a positive review said that the program enables them to efficiently manage prospects, develop proposals, and perform other sales processes. They also shared that they appreciate the regular app updates and addition of new features.
“PersistIQ makes sales operations and sales automation very easy and effective. It is simple to use, takes the most important aspects of the sales process, and reduces my time with it. Setting up campaigns and automating the sales outreach flow are very easy to do.”
— Lee Constantine
What PersistIQ Does Not Do Well
Users who gave PersistIQ a negative review suggested improvements on the email campaign tool, such as adding tracking and more automation functionalities. They also reported bugs and glitches while using the software.
“It should be able to identify the prospects who are opening your emails a lot — which would give those leads a score. If they did this, I could focus my efforts on these prospects while ignoring the others.”
— Erik Zahnlecker
PersistIQ has three subscription options: Lite ($50/user/month), Starter ($80/user/month), and Pro ($120/user/month). The main difference between the plans is access to premium features such as automatic email logs, shared campaigns, team overview reporting, and level of customer support.
*The annual plans are paid in full at the start of the billing cycle.
Ready to try out PersistIQ? Get a free trial.
Top Pick from Fit Small Business
6 Best CRM for Small Business 2018 — Read our buyer’s guide for a comparison of the top six CRM for small businesses. We compared Freshsales, Pipedrive, Dubsado, Insightly, Zoho, and HubSpot to give you an idea of which CRM will work best for your business needs.
Check out the list below of some of PersistIQ’s features:
- Contact and Prospect Management: lets users organize a directory of all their business contacts and leads, including their profile and contact information.
- Lead and Pipeline Management: enables users to keep track of the various stages of their interaction and level of transaction with their contacts and potential customers.
- Team Collaboration Function: lets various members of the team work on the same accounts simultaneously.
- Marketing Campaigns: allows users to run targeted inbound and outbound campaigns seamlessly.
- Detailed Analytics: lets users analyze and predict sales growth within an identified timeframe based on their average business performance.
- Marketing Automation: allows users to perform and automate repetitive tasks related to marketing, such as sending email newsletters and managing social media.
- Third Party Integrations: lets users seamlessly integrate other apps they use such as marketing automation, ecommerce, file management, social media, among others.
Does PersistIQ offer a product demo?
Are there guides available on how to use the product?
Here is a list of some of PersistIQ’s popular integrations: