PersistIQ is an integrated CRM and sales automation software. It enables users to efficiently manage their prospects, work collaboratively as a team, design workflows, and run sales campaigns. We compiled PersistIQ reviews from around the web and found that it has mainly positive ratings. We also shared its available pricing options.
Summary of PersistIQ User Reviews
What PersistIQ does well:
Users who recommended PersistIQ said that they find the personalized email function useful and effective. They also said that the tool is very helpful in keeping their team organized in managing prospects and leads.
What PersistIQ does not do well:
Users who gave PersistIQ negative reviews said that it takes a while to get familiar with the program. Some users also encountered data errors in reports. It is notable, however, that negative reviews were rare and users really like the product in general.
Most Helpful Positive User Review:
A user who left a positive review of PersistIQ on G2 Crowd said that the software is a proven way to reach out to prospects, especially with messages targeted to their roles and titles. He shared that PersistIQ helps them create multi-touch email sequence sent at the right time zones for their prospects, making their outreach more effective. He said that while building templates and campaigns to do testing within the app is great, their biggest benefit from automating their outreach through the platform is having more time finding quality contacts to reach out to instead of spending time on the outreach itself.
Most Helpful Negative User Review:
A user who left a negative review of PersistIQ on G2 Crowd said that while he finds the tool helpful, there were instances when he found some mismatch between open rate reporting vis-a-vis the actual figures, which affects the accuracy of their performance reports.
PersistIQ has 3 subscription options. When billed monthly, the Lite plan costs $50 and the Starter plan costs $80. The Pro plan is only available for annual billing and is priced at $450 per month. The main difference between the plans is access to premium features such as automatic email logs, split testing of templates, and reporting.
(up to 5 users)
Check out the list below of some of PersistIQ’s features.
- Contact Management: lets users organize a directory of all their business contacts including their profile and contact information.
- Lead and Pipeline Management: enables users to keep track of the various stages of their interaction and level of transaction with their potential clients and customers.
- Team Collaboration Function: lets various members of the team work on the same accounts at the same time.
- Sales Reporting and Forecasting: lets users analyze and predict sales growth within an identified timeframe based on their average business performance.
- Marketing Automation: allows users to perform and automate repetitive tasks related to marketing such as sending email newsletters and managing social media.
- Third Party Integrations: Lets users seamlessly integrate other apps they use such as marketing automation, ecommerce, file management, social media, landing page builder programs, among others.
Useful PersistIQ Resources
What is a CRM Software? — In this guide, we answer questions surrounding CRM software such as what it does, who needs it, how a CRM works, and how/if it can help your small business.
Best Small Business CRM Software — Read our buyer’s guide for a comparison of the top three CRM for small businesses. We compare Insightly vs. Zoho vs. Salesforce to give you an idea of which CRM will work best for your business needs.
Best Free CRM Software — Want to use a CRM, but not willing to invest any resources? Read our guide on the best free CRM for businesses, plus analysis on what features you’ll get with each.
Best Mobile CRM App for 2017: ProsperWorks vs. PipeDrive vs. Other Top Options — Mobile CRM apps allow sales teams to manage customer relationships on the go. In this article, we looked at the most popular options, the rising stars, and the selected six that suit the range of small business needs.
When choosing a CRM, it’s important that the software integrates with other applications your business is currently using. Here is a list of some of PersistIQ’s popular integrations.