Pipedrive is a cloud-based CRM software that allows business owners to address the needs and requirements of their sales teams. Its sales management functions are built to help small teams work on intricate sales processes, manage business pipelines, and closely monitor deals. We compiled Pipedrive user reviews from around the web and determined that it has generally positive ratings. We also compared its available pricing options.
Summary of User Reviews
What Pipedrive Does Well
Users who recommended Pipedrive said that it enables them to efficiently track their sales processes every step of the way. They also said that they like the program’s customizability, ease of use, and the convenience of its mobile app.
What Pipedrive Does Not Do Well
There weren’t a lot of negative reviews about Pipedrive. However, some users reported that they experience minor glitches when using the software.
Most Helpful Positive User Review
“Pipedrive does an exceptional job focusing on their core value proposition, which is helping companies manage sales opportunities and pipelines more effectively. They provide a platform that is very well done to do so. It is intuitive, user-friendly, and lets you focus visually on tracking and managing sales opportunities through every stage of their journey.”
– Justin Angelson
Most Helpful Negative User Review
“Just some minor bugs to report. For example, when you create a new organization and press “Save,” it does not remove the “Add New Organization” window from the screen and it puzzles you because you’re not sure if it did create the record or not. And you wonder if it’s safe to close this window or not. There are 2-3 minor bugs like that.”
– Kirill Leonov
Pipedrive offers three subscription plans: Silver ($15/month), Gold ($29/month), and Platinum ($75/month). The main differences betweens the plans are storage amount, level of customer support, and availability of premium features such as full email syncing, customizable templates, and revenue forecasting. Yearly contracts are available at discounted prices.
Check out the list below for some of Pipedrive’s features.
- Lead and Pipeline Management: enables users to keep track of the different stages of their interaction and level of transaction with potential clients.
- Sales Forecasting: lets the user predict sales growth within an identified timeframe based on their average business performance.
- Importation and Exportation of Data: allows users to download data to and from the app such as contact and business information of leads, various files, sales reports, among others.
- Task Reminders and Notifications: automatically prompts users to follow-up on a lead based on the level of their interaction with a potential customer or client.
- Sales Reporting: gives users a better understanding of their sales growth and opportunities for improvement.
- Mobile App: gives users a mobile cloud-based experience for Android and iOS.
- Third-Party Integrations: lets users seamlessly integrate other apps they use such as marketing automation, ecommerce, file management, social media, and landing site builder programs.
Helpful CRM Software Resources
The 6 Best CRM Software for Small Business in 2018 – Read our buyer’s guide for the top six CRM for small businesses. We looked at the most popular options and rising stars that cover the range of options for small businesses in terms of price, features, and integrations.
What is CRM Software? An Introduction for Small Businesses – A CRM software stores contact information, logs conversations, tracks the progress of sales, and helps users manage their daily tasks. We share how Insightly helps business owners streamline and automate their tasks.
Best Free CRM Software – Want to use a CRM, but not willing to invest any resources? Read our guide on the best free CRM for businesses, plus analysis on what features you’ll get with each.
Small Business Software Survey: Key Findings about Small Businesses – Fit Small Business polled 293 small business owners and employees to offer a glimpse on how small businesses leverage software to facilitate their day-to-day operations. In this article, we share what types of software are widely used by small businesses.
Does Pipedrive offer a free trial?
Yes. Interested users can sign up for a free 30-day trial here.
What are the accepted payment methods?
Pipedrive accepts payments made via credit card such as American Express, JCB, and Discover, as well as PayPal.
Does Pipedrive have a mobile app?
Yes. Pipedrive has a mobile solution for Android and iOS devices.
Pipedrive Overview Video
This video provides an overall background on what Pipedrive can do to help users organize their sales processes on the program.
When choosing a CRM software, it’s important that the software integrates with other applications your business is currently using. Here is a list of some of Pipedrive’s popular integrations: