PipelineDeals is a CRM solution with strong sales engagement features designed specifically to help salespeople increase their productivity. It enables sales professionals and their managers to strengthen their customer relationships by providing them extensive visibility of each stage of their sales pipeline. We compiled PipelineDeals reviews from around the web and found that it has mainly positive ratings. We also shared its available subscription option.
Pricing & Features
Summary of PipelineDeals User Reviews
What PipelineDeals does well:
Users who recommended PipelineDeals said that the platform’s accessibility via web and mobile app makes it easy for sales professionals to efficiently manage customer relations tasks anytime. A lot of users also said that it is intuitive and easy to use.
What PipelineDeals does not do well:
Users who gave PipelineDeals negative reviews said that they encountered some difficulties with third party integrations when they initially set up the app. Users also said that they sometimes encounter difficulties when going through archived data. It is notable, however, that negative reviews were rare and users really like the product in general.
Most Helpful Positive User Review:
“PipelineDeals makes my job so much easier! It allows me to track and share communications, set tasks, and track opportunities. The layout of the program is very user-friendly and easy to navigate. Best of all, their support is superb. They always have a support person available to chat, and they are very quick to fix any issues that may arise (of which there haven’t been many). I highly recommend PipelineDeals.”
— Amanda Limongi
Most Helpful Negative User Review:
“PipelineDeals truncates messages, and after a certain number of messages are created, it hides the older ones. You have to click “show more” in order to show more deals, and hit it again and again to get them all showing. And once that’s done, you need to expand the entries themselves from their truncated state.”
— Scott Greenwald
PipelineDeals has three available subscription plans. When billed monthly, the Start Plan costs $29, Develop Plan costs $39, and Grow Plan costs $59. The main differences between the plans are the availability of premium features such as post-sales account management support, two-way email sync, and multi-currency support.
($/user per month)
($/user per month)
Check out the list below of some of PipelineDeals’ features.
- Lead and Pipeline Management and Reporting: Enables users to keep track of the various stages of their interaction and level of transaction with their potential clients and customers.
- Contact Management: Lets users organize a directory of all their business contacts including their profile and contact information.
- Importation and Exportation of Data: allows users to download data to and from the app such as contact and business information of leads, various files, and sales reports, among others.
- Sales Goals Setting: lets users analyze and predict sales growth within an identified timeframe based on their average business performance.
- Email Tracking: Notifies a user if an email has been successfully sent, received, and opened by the recipient.
- Third Party Integrations: Lets users seamlessly integrate other apps they use such as marketing automation, ecommerce, file management, social media, landing page builder programs, among others.
- Mobile Access: Allows users to manage their CRM functions on the go using their smartphones.
Useful PipelineDeals Resources
What is a CRM Software? — In this guide we answer questions surrounding CRM software such as what it does, who needs it, how a CRM works, and how/if it can help your small business.
Best Small Business CRM Software — Read our buyer’s guide for a comparison of the top three CRM for small businesses. We compare Insightly vs. Zoho vs. Salesforce to give you an idea of which CRM will work best for your business needs.
Best Free CRM Software — Want to use a CRM, but not willing to invest any resources? Read our guide on the best free CRM for businesses, plus analysis on what features you’ll get with each.
PipelineDeals Overview Video
This video provides an overview on how PipelineDeals can help businesses improve their customer relation activities.
When choosing a CRM, it’s important that the software integrates with other applications your business is currently using. Here is a list of some of PipelineDeals’s popular integrations.
- Google Apps
- Microsoft Excel
- Bedrock Data