PipelineDeals is a CRM solution with strong sales engagement features designed specifically to help salespeople increase their productivity. It enables sales professionals and their managers to strengthen their customer relationships by providing them extensive visibility of each stage of their sales pipeline. We compiled PipelineDeals user reviews from our website and from around the web and determined that it has generally positive ratings. We also shared its available pricing options.
Summary of User Reviews
What PipelineDeals Does Well
Users who recommended PipelineDeals said that they like its ease of use and affordability. Features such as the pipeline plugins, custom fields, notifications, and integrations were commended by the users as well.
What PipelineDeals Does Not Do Well
Users who gave PipelineDeals negative reviews said that, despite liking the overall performance of the software, they recommend improvements on some features such as email and contact management.
Most Helpful Positive User Review
“The user interface is the easiest sales CRM that I have ever seen. This is big for training, getting people to use it immediately. You can drag and drop the views how you like, add custom fields, and the reminder features for appointments are great – it sends you an email and SMS message when your appointment is coming up so you do not miss a sale or appointment. Lastly, it’s affordable.”
– Rahul Alim
Most Helpful Negative User Review
“One thing that can be very time consuming and annoying is that if you delete a company it will not delete the people within the company. You have to select and delete each individual and then delete the company profile.”
– John Steinwachs
PipelineDeals has three available subscription plans. When billed monthly, the Start Plan costs $29, Develop Plan costs $39, and Grow Plan costs $59. The main difference between the plans is the availability of premium features such as post-sales account management support, two-way email sync, and multi-currency support.
($/user per month)
($/user per month)
Check out the list below for some of PipelineDeals’s features.
- Lead and Pipeline Management and Reporting: enables users to keep track of the various stages of their interaction and level of transaction with their potential clients and customers.
- Contact Management: lets users organize a directory of all their business contacts including their profile and contact information.
- Importation and Exportation of Data: allows users to download data to and from the app such as contact and business information of leads, various files, and sales reports, among others.
- Sales Goals Setting: lets users analyze and predict sales growth within an identified timeframe based on their average business performance.
- Email Tracking: notifies a user if an email has been successfully sent, received, and opened by the recipient.
- Third-Party Integrations: lets users seamlessly integrate other apps they use such as marketing automation, ecommerce, file management, social media, landing page builder programs, among others.
- Mobile Access: allows users to manage their CRM functions on the go using their smartphones.
Helpful CRM Software Resources
What is a CRM Software? — In this guide we answer questions surrounding CRM software such as what it does, who needs it, how a CRM works, and how/if it can help your small business.
Best Small Business CRM Software — Read our buyer’s guide for a comparison of the top three CRM for small businesses. We compare Insightly vs. Zoho vs. Salesforce to give you an idea of which CRM will work best for your business needs.
Best Free CRM Software — Want to use a CRM, but not willing to invest any resources? Read our guide on the best free CRM for businesses, plus analysis on what features you’ll get with each.
Does PipelineDeals offer a demo or free trial?
Does PipelineDeals have a mobile solution?
Yes. Users can access PipelineDeals anywhere using their Android or iOS devices.
Does PipelineDeals offer a discount?
Yes. Users can save 10-17% by becoming an annual customer and prepay for the number of users on their account.
PipelineDeals Overview Video
This video provides an overview on how PipelineDeals can help businesses improve their relationship with their customers.
When choosing an CRM software, it’s important that the software integrates with other applications your business is currently using. Here is a list of some of PipelineDeals’s popular integrations: