Pipeliner is a CRM tool built especially for salespeople and sales teams. It enables users to track their leads, opportunities and deals, perform account management tasks, and view their sales performance — all in one integrated platform. We compiled Pipeliner reviews from around the web and found that it has mainly positive ratings. We also shared its available pricing options.
Summary of Pipeliner User Reviews
What Pipeliner does well:
Users who recommended Pipeliner said that the app is well designed, intuitive, and efficient. Great customization of sales workflows was also cited by users. A lot of users also commended the excellent customer support.
What Pipeliner does not do well:
Users who gave Pipeliner negative reviews said that the mobile app can be improved. It is notable, however, that negative reviews were rare and people really like the product in general.
Most Helpful Positive User Review
A user who left a positive review of Pipeliner on G2 Crowd said that Pipeliner CRM is different from traditional CRM solutions and it makes sales representatives more focused on executing their sales tasks. He said that he loves the visual way of doing everything, and likes that the system automatically proposes what should be a user’s next step to close an opportunity. He also likes its seamless integration with social media sites, which keeps him updated on his clients and prospects.
Most Helpful Negative User Review
A user who left a negative review of Pipeliner on G2 Crowd said that while the app performs well in general, he would like to see more functionalities and features added such as having available standard response mails for the different stages of sales. He would also love to have iCal integrated, not only Google Calendar.
Pipeliner has three monthly pricing options that are billed annually. Priced per user, the Starter plan costs $35, the Business plan costs $65, and the Enterprise plan costs $85. The main difference between the plans is access to premium features such as custom pipelines, performance insights, and sales forecasting reports.
Check out the list below of some of Pipeliner’s features.
- Contact Management: lets users organize a directory of all their business contacts, including their profiles and contact information.
- Lead Management: enables users to keep track of the various stages of their interaction and level of transaction with their potential clients and customers.
- Customizable Workflow Processes: enables businesses to customize the program based on their internal processes and workflows.
- Performance Reporting and Analysis: lets users analyze their business performance resulting to more actionable insights and sound decision-making.
- Mobile Access: allows users to manage their CRM functions on the go using their smartphones.
- Third Party Integrations: lets users seamlessly integrate other apps they use such as marketing automation, ecommerce, file management, social media, among others.
Useful Pipeliner Resources
Best Small Business CRM Software — Read our buyer’s guide for a comparison of the top three CRM for small businesses. We compare Insightly vs. Zoho vs. Salesforce to give you an idea of which CRM will work best for your business needs.
Best Free CRM Software — Want to use a CRM, but not willing to invest any resources? Read our guide on the best free CRM for businesses, plus analysis on what features you’ll get with each.
Best Mobile CRM App for 2017: ProsperWorks vs. PipeDrive vs. Other Top Options — Mobile CRM apps allow sales teams to manage customer relationships on the go. In this article, we looked at the most popular options, the rising stars, and the selected six that suit the range of small business needs.
Pipeliner Overview Video
This video provides an overview on how Pipeliner can help users improve their relationships with their customers using its different functionalities.
When choosing a CRM, it’s important that the software integrates with other applications your business is currently using. Here is a list of some of Pipeliner’s popular integrations.