Pipeliner is a CRM tool built especially for salespeople and sales teams. It enables users to track their leads, opportunities and deals, perform account management tasks, and view their sales performance — all in one integrated platform. In this article, we covered user reviews and pricing. Ready to try Pipeliner? Get a free trial.
What Pipeliner Does Well
Users who gave Pipeliner a positive review said that its ease of use, customizability, as well as its mobile app, allow them to efficiently manage their sales workflows. They commended features such as integrations, call logs, and visualizations, which help them keep track of their pipelines and activities. They also cited customer support as helpful and responsive.
“Easy of use. The mobile app is incredible — you can think of it like a real assistant. All data is available in a very comprehensive and smart way. It is a very sales-oriented company. They really understand sales processes, so the Pipeliner design has all features a sales professional needs.”
— Salvador Arauzo
What Pipeliner Does Not Do Well
Users who gave Pipeliner a negative review suggested improvements on its scheduled reports and affordability. Some users also complained about the stability of the program.
One user who gave Pipeliner a negative review on Software Advice complained about stability issues during software updates. He said that he is forced to close other programs for the updates to be successful, which disrupts his productivity and workflow.
Pipeliner has three monthly pricing options that are billed annually. Priced per user, the Starter plan costs $420, the Business plan costs $780, and the Enterprise plan costs $1,020. The main difference between the plans is access to premium features such as custom pipelines, performance insights, and sales forecasting reports.
*All plans are paid in full at the start of the billing cycle.
Ready to try Pipeliner? Get a free trial.
Top CRM Software Pick from Fit Small Business
6 Best CRM for Small Business 2018 — Read our buyer’s guide for a comparison of the top six CRM for small businesses. We compared Freshsales, Pipedrive, Dubsado, Insightly, Zoho, and HubSpot to give you an idea of which CRM will work best for your business needs.
Check out the list below of some of Pipeliner’s features:
- Contact Management: lets users organize a directory of all their business contacts, including their profiles and contact information.
- Lead and Opportunities Management: enables users to keep track of the various stages of their interaction and level of transaction with their contacts and potential customers.
- Customizable Workflow Processes: enables businesses to customize the program based on their internal processes and workflows.
- Performance Reporting and Analysis: lets users analyze their business performance, resulting in more actionable insights and sound decision-making.
- Mobile Access: allows users to manage their CRM functions on-the-go using their smartphones.
- Third-Party Integrations: lets users seamlessly integrate other apps they use such as marketing automation, e-commerce, file management, social media, among others.
What types of sales visualization reports can Pipeliner generate?
What industries can benefit from Pipeliner?
Here is a list of some of Pipeliner’s popular integrations: