Premiere Response is a call center software that offers customizable solutions for contact center, crisis management, and CRM consulting requirements. Its services include multi-channel coverage, CRM data collection and analysis, program management, fulfillment, and more. Ready to get started with Premiere Response? Visit its website.
Summary of Premiere Response User Reviews
As of the date this article was written (01/18/19), there are no user reviews of Premiere Response online. If you are a past or current Premiere Response customer, leave a review to help other business owners who are deciding whether or not to use the company.
Premiere Response Pricing
Premiere Response doesn’t publish its pricing plans online. Fees for similar service providers and software can range around $19-$49/agent per month, while the more extensive ones cost around $40-$100/agent per month. Factors that affect pricing include the size of the business, industry, apps and platforms supported, and types of customer support offered.
Ready to get started with Premiere Response? Visit its website.
Top Premiere Response Alternatives 2019
- Call centers desiring a solution with add-on features for customizable service plans
- Starts at $50
- Small businesses desiring an outsourced support center solution offering telephone, email, web chat and texting support.
- Get a free quote here for pricing
Premiere Response Features
Check out the list below of some of Premiere Response’s features:
- Multi-Channel Coverage
- CRM Data Collection and Analysis
- Program Management
- Dedicated, Shared, or Kiosk Staffing
- Interactive Intelligence
- Automated Call Distribution (ACD)
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
- Remote Connectivity
- Multi-Site Capability (Virtual Contact Center)
- Unified Messaging
- Interactive Voice Response System (IVR)
- Wilke-Thornton CRS, SAP, and Astute CRM Integration
Premiere Response FAQ
What industries can benefit from Premiere Response’s services?
How does Premiere Response customize its agent training for the clients they serve?