Productive.io is an integrated CRM and management tool designed for agencies and consultancy companies handling multiple clients. The tool combines project management, time tracking, sales pipeline management, and customer relations functionalities in a single, unified platform. We compiled Productive.io reviews from around the web and found that it has generally positive ratings. We also shared its available subscription options.
Summary of Productive.io User Reviews
What Productive.io does well:
Users who recommended Productive.io said that the product is easy to use, robust, and well-rounded. They like that a lot of functionalities are already combined into a single platform, ridding them of the need to invest in additional tools and software. A lot of users also mentioned that customer service is excellent.
What Productive.io does not do well:
Users who gave Productive.io negative reviews said that the aesthetics of the program can sometimes be confusing and need improvement. It is notable, however, that negative reviews were rare and users really like the product in general.
Most Helpful Positive User Review:
A user who left a review of Productive.io on Finances Online said that the product simplifies the way users manage their businesses as it combines project management, sales pipeline management, CRM, and time tracking into a single solution. The review said that the tool makes it easy for users to assign work to their team, delegate tasks, and collaborate with each other. He also shared that with Productive.io, users have a visual overview of their sales pipeline, making it easy for them to see and understand their processes and close more deals for their business. Lastly, he said that its lead management feature is a breeze as it helps users follow up on every lead and follow up on every potential business opportunity.
Most Helpful Negative User Review:
A user who left a negative review on Product Hunt said that he finds it hard to locate action buttons within the software and hopes for a better aesthetic. Other than that, the user said that the product is excellent.
Productive.io has one subscription option and can be billed month-to-month at $12 per user or paid annually at $10/user per month. Its main features include project management, time tracking, pipeline management, and customer relations management. Productive.io offers a 30-day free trial with no credit card information required.
Check out the list below of some of Productive.io’s features.
- Lead and Pipeline Management: enables users to keep track of the various stages of their interaction and level of transaction with their potential clients and customers.
- Contact Management: lets users organize a directory of all their business contacts including their profile and contact information.
- Team Collaboration Function: lets various member of the team work on the same accounts at the same time.
- Task Management: allows users to track the progress of their various tasks and projects.
- Time Tracking: lets various members of the team input their hours per client to ensure that they are spending enough time servicing accounts.
- Customizable Sales Processes: enables businesses to customize the program based on their sales workflow.
- Sales Reporting and Forecasting: lets users analyze and predict sales growth within an identified timeframe based on their average business performance.
- Mobile Access: allows users to manage their CRM functions on the go using their smartphones.
Useful Productive.io Resources
What is a CRM Software? — In this guide, we answer questions surrounding CRM software such as what it does, who needs it, how a CRM works, and how/if it can help your small business.
Best Small Business CRM Software — Read our buyer’s guide for a comparison of the top three CRM for small businesses. We compare Insightly vs. Zoho vs. Salesforce to give you an idea of which CRM will work best for your business needs.
Best Free CRM Software — Want to use a CRM, but not willing to invest any resources? Read our guide on the best free CRM for businesses, plus analysis on what features you’ll get with each.
Productive.io Overview Video
This video provides an overview on how Productive.io can help businesses improve their customer relation activities using its different functionalities.