Productive.io is an integrated CRM and management tool designed for agencies and consultancy companies handling multiple clients. The tool combines project management, time tracking, sales pipeline management, and customer relations functionalities in a single, unified platform. We compiled Productive.io user reviews from around the web and determined that it has generally positive ratings. We also shared its available pricing options.
Summary of Productive.io User Reviews
What Productive.io Does Well
Users who gave Productive.io a positive review like the program’s intuitiveness and ease of use. They also find certain features very helpful such as time tracking, task management, team collaboration, project scheduling, and invoicing.
What Productive.io Does Not Do Well
Users who gave Productive.io a negative review said that they wish for further improvements on its mobile app. Some users also reported experiencing a learning curve when using the program for the first time. Users also cited occasional glitches, but they also pointed out that the customer support team is always quick to address their concerns.
Most Helpful Positive User Review
A user who gave Productive.io a positive review on Capterra said that he likes the software’s capability to generate comprehensive sales reports. He also commended the software’s functionalities such as sales tracking, project management, team collaboration, and employee management.
Most Helpful Negative User Review
A user who left a negative review of Productive.io on Capterra said that despite liking the overall performance of the software, it took a lot of time to set up the software and that he experienced a steep learning curve the first time he used it. However, he commended the customer support team for being responsive and helpful all throughout the process.
Productive.io has one subscription option and can be billed month-to-month at $15 per user or paid annually at $12/user per month. Its main features include project management, time tracking, pipeline management, and customer relationship management. Productive.io offers a 30-day free trial with no credit card information required.
Check out the list below for some of Productive.io’s features.
- Lead and Pipeline Management: enables users to keep track of the various stages of their interaction and level of transaction with their potential clients and customers.
- Contact Management: lets users organize a directory of all their business contacts including their profile and contact information.
- Resource Planning: allows users to organize and plan the work schedule of their entire company.
- Team Collaboration Function: lets various members of the team work on the same accounts at the same time.
- Task Management: allows users to track the progress of their various tasks and projects.
- Time Tracking: lets various members of the team input their hours per client to ensure that they are spending enough time servicing accounts.
- Customizable Sales Processes: enables businesses to customize the program based on their sales workflow.
- Sales Reporting and Forecasting: lets users analyze and predict sales growth within an identified timeframe based on their average business performance.
- Mobile Access: allows users to manage their CRM functions on the go using their smartphones.
Helpful CRM Software Resources
What is a CRM Software? An Introduction For Small Businesses — In this guide, we answer questions surrounding CRM software such as what it does, who needs it, how a CRM works, and how/if it can help your small business.
Best Small Business CRM Software — Read our buyer’s guide for a comparison of the top three CRM for small businesses. We compare Insightly vs. Zoho vs. Salesforce to give you an idea of which CRM will work best for your business needs.
Best Free CRM Software — Want to use a CRM, but you’re not willing to invest any resources? Read our guide on the best free CRM for businesses, plus analysis on what features you’ll get with each.
Does Productive.io offer a free trial?
Yes. Interested users can sign up for a free 30-day free trial on the website.
Is there a mobile solution that comes with the software?
Yes. The app can be accessed using Android and iOS devices.
Does Productive.io provide special discounts?
Yes. Nonprofit organizations and charities are entitled to a 50% discount on all subscriptions. Teachers and students are also provided with free accounts. Interested users can contact the Productive.io team for more information.
Productive.io Overview Video
This video provides an overall background on what Productive.io can do to help users improve their relationship with their customers.