This article is part of a larger series on CRM.
What We Recommend Propertybase For
Propertybase offers back-office features like transaction management and digital signatures, making it perfect for brokerages needing a CRM with clerical and commercial real estate management tools. In addition, it has marketing features helpful for agents looking for a full-service platform with lead generation services.
Who Propertybase Is Good For
- Real estate brokerages looking for a CRM with built-in clerical and administrative tools: Propertybase’s back-office features include administrative tools for real estate transactions, e-signatures, compliance assistance, and secure document storage. It also allows real estate agents to collaborate with managers before closings to minimize mistakes. These are among the reasons why it is included in our list of the best real estate CRMs.
- Real estate agents seeking a comprehensive CRM platform with full-service lead generation features: Propertybase has online real estate lead generation features that include custom landing pages, branded ads, and automated follow-ups. The company also offers software for creating, optimizing, and managing your social and web ad campaigns. This is why it is one of our recommended real estate lead generation websites.
- Real estate professionals and large brokerages looking for a commercial real estate CRM: Propertybase CRM offers an enterprise package with advanced customization options and it integrates with major MLS (multiple listing service) portals and HomeSpotter. These features allow agents to source and boost their commercial property listings via social media and display ads.
Who Propertybase Is Not a Good Fit For
- Startups and small brokerages with limited budgets that prefer using a free CRM: Propertybase does not offer a free plan, and its lowest package starts at $399 per month for five users. If you are looking for a free option, consider Freshsales, which tops our list of the best free real estate CRMs.
- Organizations outside of the real estate industry that need a general-purpose CRM: Propertybase is a full-featured real estate platform and its features are tailored for the real estate industry. If you want a general-purpose CRM solution, try Freshsales or Zoho CRM, both of which are top placers in our list of the best small business CRMs.
|All-in-one platform for real estate website, contact database, lead management, and transaction management||Most of the standout features for transaction management and lead generation come at an additional cost|
|Built-in website design tools||No live chat support channel|
|Built-in marketing design tools for print media and email marketing||Minimal customization options for the dashboard and pipelines|
|MLS integration allows agents to manage listings and automate email and drip campaigns||Steep learning curve for enterprise edition|
|Offers transaction management capabilities with e-signature and document management tools||Expensive pricing scheme on a per-user basis|
Propertybase pricing is divided into two editions: GO ($399 to $1,399 per month for five users) for individual agents and small to midsize teams, and a Salesforce Edition (starting at $799 per month for 10 users) for enterprise-level brokerages. The main differences between the two editions are the minimum number of licenses required, the target users, and customization options. Contact their sales team to request a demo or to inquire about volume discounts.
Propertybase pricing plans and features at a glance:
Propertybase Salesforce Edition
Individual agents and small to midsize teams and brokerages
Large brokerages with a technical administrator to tackle software customizations
Starts at $399 per month
Starts at $799 per month
No. of Users Included
Native Mobile App
Customized Dashboards, Workflows, and Data Collection Process
*Prices are for annual billing and just for the website and CRM. Additional features for transaction management and lead generation have additional costs.
Click on the drop-down menu below for more details about each of Propertybase’s plans:
Propertybase GO features out-of-the-box automations that allow your team to focus on client interactions instead of spending time and effort on repetitive tasks. This package offers a simplified user experience to help your team quickly launch and adopt the software. Aside from a robust CRM and website-building capabilities, it also offers listing boosts through social ads, mass emails, and drip campaigns.
Propertybase offers the following bundles under its GO edition:
Propertybase GO (Website and CRM)
- Starts at $399 per month for five user licenses; annual contract
- Access to one MLS and one Cloud CMA account
Propertybase GO (Website and CRM), Leads, and Text Concierge
- Starts at $1,399 per month for five users; six-month contract
- Includes all packages from the first package, leads from BoldLeads, and access to Text Concierge
Add-ons (Contact sales for custom pricing)
- Premier onboarding services
- Digital marketing services
- Website migration
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Content creation
- Pay-per-click (PPC) campaign support
Compared with Propertybase Go Edition, the Salesforce Edition presents a bit of a learning curve because of the degree of customization that comes with it. This plan allows you to customize dashboards, automate workflows, and manage data collection. It also gives you access to a native mobile app so your agents can manage their clients, listings, and leads on the go.
The Salesforce Edition offers additional reporting capabilities not available with Propertybase GO. These include customized dashboards as well as additional reports like commission summaries, leaderboards, and missed leads notifications. Other added features available with this package include call logging as well as language and currency customization.
Propertybase provides a single platform for both your real estate website and CRM operations. From the back-end, this software serves as a tool for managing your leads and listings, automating your team’s daily processes, simplifying your email outreach, and monitoring both agent and team performance. All data and activity generated through your website are automatically funneled into your CRM.
- Lead and contact consolidation and management
- Listing management
- Email marketing
- Automated follow-up
- Business reporting
Expand the tabs below to see a breakdown of some of the key CRM software features of Propertybase:
Lead & Contact Management
- Centralized contact and lead database
- Aggregated leads
- Lead scoring
- Email open tracking
- Targeted drip campaigns
With Propertybase real estate CRM, you can view both your leads and contacts from a centralized location. This includes your aggregated leads from sources like Trulia and Zillow. In addition, you can use its lead scoring capabilities to determine your most active leads and launch targeted drip campaigns based on criteria like property views, saved searches, and buying timelines. Email open notifications help you maintain timely follow-up with your leads.
- Built-in integration with HomeSpotter
- Digital ad campaigns
- Aggregated listings from multiple MLS portals
- Dynamic multimedia content
- Syndicated listings to real estate portals
- Automated listing promotion on social media
Listing Boost is a feature that allows you to list, manage, and promote properties online. The system automates the ad creation process and uses artificial intelligence (AI) to target the right audience at the right time. You can aggregate all listings from various MLS portals into a single search and enhance them with multimedia content such as videos, 360-degree photos, and virtual tours.
With its built-in integration with HomeSpotter, you can generate digital ad campaigns for your listings, open houses, and sold properties. This feature lets you syndicate listings to popular real estate portals and promote them via digital ads on Facebook, Instagram, and across the web.
- Template builder
- Mass email campaigns
- Print marketing
- Client drips
Propertybase features drag-and-drop templates that allow you to easily create emails for your team without the need for coding. If you want to automate follow-up emails, you can create smart lists for specific contacts or website behavior. This platform also has an action plan tool that turns your emails into time- and task-driven workflows. You can also share these workflows with your entire brokerage.
Real Estate Website
- Configurable design
- Responsive website
- Bio pages
- Agent websites
- Integrated IDX (Internet Data Exchange) and saved search
- Interactive market insights
Propertybase allows you to build a customizable real estate website that reflects your brand and image. It provides the tools you need to easily add or edit website pages and menus. You can also use the area profile builder to create custom neighborhoods that fit your target market. The property search tool integrates all local MLS data and listings in a single window. Visitors can save their search settings so they can receive relevant updates from you.
With its content-rich neighborhood pages, you can add videos, market data, points of interest, and listings within a local area. It also features dynamic market insights and interactive market trends that help increase lead engagement and drive referrals. Bio pages give you an opportunity to introduce your team. Plus, you can create agent websites to help your agents grow and showcase their individual market presence and expertise.
- Android and iOS apps (Salesforce Edition)
- Contact management
- Tasks and events
- Security and access customization
Download Propertybase’s mobile app either from Google Play or the App Store. However, this feature is available only to Salesforce Edition users. The mobile app, which is powered by Salesforce, allows you to view leads and listings, close deals, and even customize security and access settings. Read Propertybase’s guide to learn how to navigate the mobile app properly and maximize its capabilities.
Reporting & Analytics
- Lead report
- Login report
- Search terms
- Top content summary
- Lead engagement
- Website traffic and analytics
- Revenue by agent and source
- Email marketing visibility report
- Market insights
- Agent performance
Propertybase gathers data from every click your visitors make, every email engagement, and every task you accomplish using the system. This information is presented with easy-to-understand reports, graphs, and charts. You can get an overview of your lead activity and engagement with your listings in a single dashboard. You can also generate other reports such as website traffic summary, revenue source, and agent performance.
- Google Workspace
- Zillow Group
- Salesforce AppExchange apps
Propertybase integrates with a wide selection of third-party tools you may be already using, including those from the Salesforce AppExchange marketplace. You can connect it with other apps for digital advertising, transaction management, live chat, telephony, back office management, and real estate listings. Some of its most popular third-party integrations are Adwerx, Brokermint, PlanOmatic, Property Webmasters, Twilio, and Zillow Group.
Propertybase has a help center where you can look for answers to your frequently asked questions (FAQs) about the product. You can also find guide articles on the CRM’s specific features and capabilities. If you need additional help, contact their support team via email.
The Propertybase website also offers blog articles on the latest real estate news and best practices. Aside from that, you can peruse their library of case studies, datasheets, infographics, e-books, and videos. The topics include building real estate websites, benchmark reports, and lead generation.
Ease of Use
Propertybase offers an intuitive and uncluttered interface that makes it easy for intermediate-level users to navigate. Its GO edition comes with out-of-the-box features that users can quickly learn. However, its Salesforce Edition has a steep learning curve because of its high level of customization capabilities, which require a technical administrator.
If you’re still not sure if Propertybase is the right fit for your business needs, below are some of our top recommendations for real estate CRMs.
Agents, teams, or brokerages that want a low-cost CRM with a mix of essential features
Real estate agencies looking for multichannel communication capabilities
Agents and brokerages that use Google Workspace and want to streamline operations across departments
$12.50 per user, per month
$21 per user, per month
$25 per user, per month
*Based on annual billing. Monthly pricing is also available at slightly higher rates.
Looking for a free option for your startup or small real estate team? Browse our guide to the best free real estate CRMs to find the right solution for you.
What Users Think of Propertybase
We analyzed the most recent Propertybase reviews online and found users have a divided opinion on the software. Many brokerages are satisfied with it in terms of feature inclusion, customization options, and scalability. They particularly like its lead generation capabilities and its centralized platform for front-end and back-end real estate team operations.
As of this writing, it has earned the following average scores based on Propertybase reviews on these popular review sites:
- G2: 3.0 out of 5 stars based on 29 reviews
- Capterra: 3.9 out of 5 stars based on 48 reviews
- Featured Customers: 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 2,049 reviews
- Salesforce AppExchange: 5.0 out of 5 based on 359 reviews
Most of the negative Propertybase reviews online touched on the quality of its customer service. Some users pointed out the lack of live chat and phone support channels. Others said it takes a long time for agents to respond to support requests and rarely make the effort to provide definite or thorough answers to their queries.
Propertybase is a full-service real estate platform that offers CRM, marketing, lead generation, and website building features well-suited for intermediate-level users. It is recommended for individual agents, teams, and brokerages looking for a comprehensive real estate CRM with tools for administrative tasks, lead generation, and commercial real estate management.