Rcopia is a pharmacy management software designed with an e-prescribing system that lets clinical practices accept Federal incentive payments through programs like ARRA, PQRS, P4P, and MIPAA. It features a streamlined patient data migration system for new clinics, pharmacies, and practices as well. In this review, we compare the most common pricing options available.
Rcopia Customer Reviews
As of the date this article was written (11/17/17) there are no user reviews of Rcopia online. If you are a past or current Rcopia customer, leave a review to help others that are deciding whether or not to use the company.
Rcopia costs $7 per day per prescriber or $799 annually with additional charges depending on the needs of the user. Patient Data Import has a one-time fee of $525, while a custom training session has a one-time fee of $150.
A one-year license with Rcopia includes the following features:
- Legend and controlled substance e- prescribing
- Electronic patient medication history data
- Current formulary information
- Drug-drug/drug-allergy alerts
- Identity-proofing in compliance with DEA Interim Final Rule and NIST
- EPCS soft, security token
- 24/7/365 telephone and email support
- Basic training session
To get a pricing quote for your business, you may contact Rcopia for a customized plan.