Really Simple Systems offers integrated customer relationship management (CRM) solutions for sales, marketing, and customer support. It also features lead capture and segmentation, drip campaigns, case management, customizable dashboards, and forecasting capabilities. As its name suggests, this CRM is ideal for small businesses that are looking for an easy-to-understand tool to manage and track their sales and customers.
What We Recommend Really Simple Systems For
Really Simple Systems offers an ecosystem of sales, marketing, and customer support CRMs. It centralizes customer information and interactions that you can access throughout each contact’s customer journey. Despite being one of the easiest platforms to set up and use, Really Simple Systems guarantees General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)-compliance, securing all customer data.
Really Simple Systems is best for:
- Businesses that want to integrate customer data into a single platform: Really Simple Systems’ integration of sales, marketing, and customer service data lets you view how each contact has progressed all throughout the customer journey. This integration helps different teams to personalize customer interactions and strategies. It brings the platform to our list of best contact management software.
- Nonprofit organizations, small teams, and startups that don’t have a budget for an advanced CRM: The platform provides a free CRM solution that helps teams manage relationships with their members, benefactors, and other contacts. Its custom, intuitive interface makes it easy to navigate and allows you to tailor-fit reports to measure metrics that your organization values. It is one of our picks for the best simple CRM systems.
- Tenant support: Really Simple Systems provides solutions that property managers can leverage to build relationships with tenants and to track support concerns. For this reason, we included the platform in our top picks for the best rental property management CRMs.
- Email management: With its wide scope of functionality, the platform enables you to manage emails throughout your marketing, sales, and customer service processes.
- Accounting: Really Simple Systems integrates with a lot of third-party accounting software, including Xero, SageOne, and KashFlow. These integrations enable you to view your sales, generate invoices, and monitor account balances straight from your CRM. Thus, Really Simple Systems made it to our list of the best CRM systems for accountants and bookkeepers.
When Really Simple Systems Would Not Be a Good Fit
- Field sales: Really Simple Systems does not have a mobile app, which would be challenging if your sales process involves a lot of on-field tasks. If you need a CRM solution with powerful field appointment sales capabilities, check out Freshworks CRM.
- Social media marketing: The platform does not have any social media integration. Its communication channels are limited to email and phone. If social media is a vital part of your marketing, sales, and customer service processes, HubSpot CRM might be a good fit for you.
- Sales workflow automation: Really Simple Systems does not provide solutions for automating sales tasks and pipeline updates, which could be instrumental in streamlining sales processes. If you are looking for a CRM solution with extensive automation features, you may want to consider Pipedrive instead.
Really Simple Systems Overview
Really Simple Systems Pros
Really Simple Systems Cons
Has a free plan
Lacks sales workflow automation
Dashboards are customizable
Does not have a mobile app
No social media integration
No limit on the number of saved contacts
Really Simple Systems Pricing
Really Simple Systems offers a free plan and three paid subscription options that start at $18 per user, per month. The free plan includes scaled-down versions of the platform’s sales, marketing, and customer service CRMs. It has basic features like contact and pipeline management. You may also sign up for a 14-day free trial before subscribing to a paid plan, which has more advanced features like geolocation, email integration, and quotations.
Small businesses, startups, and nonprofits
Businesses with small marketing and sales teams
Businesses with multiple teams under marketing, sales, and customer service departments
Large businesses that want a custom-branded CRM solution
Number of Company Records
Up to 100
Up to 1,000
Up to 5,000
Document Storage Allocation
Up to 100MB
Up to 1GB
Up to 5GB
API Calls per Month
Up to 1,500
Up to 5,000
Up to 10,000
Up to 50,000
Contact and Pipeline Management
Really Simple Systems Add-ons
- Simple Marketing ($26 per month): Email marketing automation tool that can handle up to 5,000 emails per month. This feature is included for free when you subscribe to the Enterprise plan with five or more users.
- Advanced Marketing ($55 per month): Includes email marketing, lead management, and web form creation tools. It enables you to send up to 50,000 emails per month.
- Service Desk ($55 per month): Has customer service tools, such as case management, service level agreements (SLAs), and case-level ranking. For larger teams and businesses that choose the Enterprise option, this feature is automatically included.
The Free plan can seat up to two users. For a free CRM solution, it does give a lot of useful tools like contact and pipeline management, calendar management, interaction timelines, sales forecasting, and custom dashboards. A major downside, however, is its lack of email integration.
The Starter plan also has the platform’s basic features, plus the email and accounting software integrations. If you purchase the marketing add-ons, it also gives you access to additional features like email design and scheduling, dynamic mailing lists, response tracking, and drip campaigns. You can purchase subscriptions for as many users as you need.
The major difference between the Professional plan and the lower plans is access to team features, such as user groups, permission levels, and profiles. If you purchase the Service Desk add-on, you get access to features like case management, service level agreements (SLAs), and case-level ranking.
The Enterprise plan is built for full-blown customization. With this plan, you can customize CRM design, menus, and chart widgets. It also gives you access to more advanced features like advanced reporting, scheduled reports, run-time options, and single sign-on (SSO) integration. As for access to customer support services, Enterprise subscribers get access to team training and a dedicated account manager.
Really Simple Systems Features
Really Simple Systems mainly covers three areas of your business and provides a CRM system for each: sales, marketing, and customer service. These three systems work together to give you a holistic view of each customer’s interaction history. Understanding this history allows teams to come up with the best ways to communicate with customers at any stage of the customer journey.
Here’s a more detailed overview of the above-mentioned features:
Really Simple Systems Sales
- Contact management
- Sales quotations
- Tasks and calendars
- Email and telephony integration
- Opportunity tracking
- Pipeline management
- Reports and forecasts
- User permission levels
- Remote working
Really Simple System’s sales tool covers a wide range of functionalities, like contact management, quotations, and report generation. Its integrations enable you to manage emails and phone calls using the platform.
These features also create a good setup for your team to collaborate with one another. They can share their contacts and update pipelines they have in common. With user permission levels, you can limit their access within their teams.
With the tools mentioned above, you can streamline your client communications, make data-driven decisions, keep track of all your tasks, and ultimately see improvements in your conversion rates.
Really Simple Systems Marketing
- Lead management
- Campaign management
- Email marketing
- Marketing automation
- Lists and segmentation
- Analytics and return on investment (ROI)
- Web forms
This software can also potentially improve various aspects of your marketing campaigns, specifically when it comes to efficiency and engagement. Marketing channels you can manage through the platform include email, pay-per-click (PPC), and Google Ads.
With Really Simple Systems, you can capture and assign leads as well as record interactions with them. Segmenting lead lists also allows you to send targeted emails, newsletters, and marketing campaigns to increase lead engagement.
The platform provides ROI reports all throughout the marketing campaigns, helping you identify which leads and marketing channels have the highest chances of winning. Email campaign reports include open and click-through rates, as well as how each contact engages with your emails.
Really Simple Systems Customer Service
- Case management
- Case reports
The platform’s customer service system can help you turn customers into advocates using streamlined and personalized case management. If a customer raises a support concern, your team can view previous sales interactions so that they can contextualize their new conversations with the customer.
Each case contains all customer emails and interactions for a particular issue. For each new email, you can have the platform create new cases or map issues to existing ones.
SLAs can also rank and prioritize cases using customized criteria and terminology to match what your customer service team is accustomed to. As for reporting, you can determine your team’s response time and frequently asked questions (FAQs).
Really Simply Systems Ease of Use
- User-friendly interface
- Tutorials and webinars
- Drag-and-drop dashboard customization
True to its name, Really Simple Systems does indeed have simple and user-friendly CRM systems. Its interface is intuitive and easy to navigate. If you need further help, the platform’s tutorials and webinars are easy to access.
Each of the three systems displays a dashboard that can guide you in identifying which tasks need to be completed. Even customizing these dashboards takes just a few clicks.
What makes Really Simple Systems easier to use is its accessibility to tutorials, should you need further help in performing tasks in the platform. It provides a knowledge base, training videos, and webinars about importing contacts, creating quotations, and generating sales forecast reports.
Really Simple Systems Alternatives
Best for: Businesses needing a scalable CRM with free and affordable paid service plans
Best for: Businesses looking for a solid CRM with a top-notch mobile app
Best for: Businesses wanting a free, no-frills CRM with basic features for unlimited users
Starting price: Free or $29 per user, per month
Starting price: Free or $19 per user, per month
Starting price: Free or $50 per month for HubSpot’s Sales or Marketing Hub plans
If you want to learn more about CRM and how it can help your business grow, read our article on the basics of CRM systems.
What Users Think of Really Simple Systems
Most Really Simple Systems users are happy with its user-friendly interface, especially for managing marketing campaigns, contacts, and tasks. At the time of publication, it has the following scores on popular user review sites:
- Capterra: 4.4 out of 5 based on 287 reviews
- G2: 4.4 out of 5 based on 131 reviews
- TrustRadius: 7.8 out of 10 based on 24 reviews
- Software Advice: 4.42 out of 5 based on 287 reviews
While a lot of users commend the platform’s ease of use, customizability, and competent customer support team, it is still lacking in some areas. For instance, it does not have a mobile app, limiting access to the platform. Although the browser-based software is still accessible in mobile browsers, some users say that it does not run as smoothly as it does on a computer.
When reading through user reviews, here are some of the trends that I noticed:
Users Don’t Like
Customer support team is responsive and efficient in resolving issues
Slow loading time
User-friendly marketing campaign, contacts, and task management
Does not have a mobile app
Comprehensive onboarding materials
Really Simple Systems’ strength lies in the synergy between its sales, marketing, and customer support CRM systems. It can improve engagement, conversion rates, and customer satisfaction. As its name suggests, all three of its systems also have intuitive interfaces and visual dashboards. You may sign up for a free plan to see if it is a good fit for your business.