Really Simple Systems is a straightforward and cloud-based CRM software designed for small and mid-sized businesses. It enables users to manage their customers, prospects, and sales requirements in a single platform. We compiled Really Simple Systems reviews from around the web and found that it has mainly positive ratings. We also shared its available subscription options.
Pricing & Features
Summary of Really Simple Systems User Reviews
What Really Simple Systems does well:
Users who recommended Really Simple Systems said that the app is easy to use and is very intuitive. They also said that the features are quite robust considering the affordable pricing options of the product.
What Really Simple Systems does not do well:
Users who gave Really Simple Systems negative reviews complained about the system being occasionally clunky, especially during version updates. They also said that third party integrations are lacking and can be expanded.
Most Helpful Positive User Review:
A user who left a positive review on Software Advice said that Really Simple Systems is user friendly and is easy to set-up. He appreciates the quick process of upgrading to higher priced plans to access premium functionalities. He also said that he finds the product superior to other more complicated systems, which have lots of functionalities that are not necessarily needed by small businesses.
Most Helpful Negative User Review:
A user who left a negative review of Really Simple Systems on Software Advice said that their team encountered glitches and downtimes when using versions 4 and 5, saying that functionalities became clunky and it wasn’t as seamless as it was previously. However, the user said that the customer team constantly improves the software and it’s working fine now.
Really Simple Systems Pricing
Really Simple Systems has a free subscription option and three paid plans. When billed monthly, the Starter plan costs $15, the Professional plan costs $33, and the Enterprise plan costs $50. The main differences between the plans are the number of accounts, storage size, and level of customer support.
|Free (max. of 2 users)|
New users can try the app for free for 14 days.
Really Simple Systems Features
Check out the list below of some of Really Simple Systems’ features.
- Lead Capturing and Management: enables users to capture and keep track of the various stages of their interaction and level of transaction with their potential clients and customers.
- Contact Management: lets users organize a directory of all their business contacts including their profile and contact information.
- Mass Email: enables users to send email blasts to all or particular users in their directory.
- Task Management: allows users to track the progress of their various tasks and projects.
- Marketing Automation: allows users to perform and automate repetitive tasks related to marketing such as sending email newsletters and managing social media.
- Mobile Access: allows users to manage their CRM functions on the go using their smartphones.
- Third Party Integrations: Lets users seamlessly integrate other apps they use such as marketing automation, ecommerce, file management, social media, landing page builder programs, among others.
Useful Really Simple Systems Resources
What is a CRM Software? — In this guide, we answer questions surrounding CRM software such as what it does, who needs it, how a CRM works, and how/if it can help your small business.
Best Small Business CRM Software — Read our buyer’s guide for a comparison of the top three CRM for small businesses. We compare Insightly vs. Zoho vs. Salesforce to give you an idea of which CRM will work best for your business needs.
Best Free CRM Software — Want to use a CRM, but not willing to invest any resources? Read our guide on the best free CRM for businesses, plus analysis on what features you’ll get with each.
Really Simple Systems Overview Video
This video provides an overview on how Really Simple Systems can help users improve their customer relation activities using its different functionalities.
When choosing a CRM, it’s important that the software integrates with other applications your business is currently using. Here is a list of some of Really Simple Systems’ popular integrations.