RealNex is a comprehensive commercial real estate (CRE) deal management system designed for medium to large-scale real estate businesses. It features property prospecting, analytics, marketing, and workflow management. We compiled RealNex reviews from around the web and found that it has mainly positive ratings. We also compared the most popular pricing options available.
Summary of RealNex User Reviews
What RealNex does well:
According to the positive reviews online, RealNex is easy to use and deploy. Users also like how inexpensive the software is. Some users are pleased that the customer service team is always ready to help with any issues.
What RealNex does not do well:
There aren’t a lot of negative reviews about RealNex online, but some users feel that the updates are not up to their standards.
Most Helpful Positive User Review:
According to a user who gave RealNex positive feedback on Facebook, the software is user-friendly and has a convenient deployment process. He also likes that it is affordable and that the customer service team answers calls and immediately helps with issues.
Most Helpful Negative User Review:
One user who gave a negative review of RealNex on Facebook, said he wants to switch to a different software because he does not like the recent updates of the software.
RealNex offers two pricing plans — RealNex Suite (starts at $99 per month), RealNex Suite Unlimited (starts at $139 per month). Both plans have 3 different versions: Standard, Professional, and Deluxe. The main difference between the plans are the number of users and the number of contacts you can collect.
$149 per month (when paid monthly)
Check out the list below of some of RealNex’s features.
- Access to CORE, MarketEdge, & MarketPlace – Access to RealNex’s own marketplace platforms, which lets users reach out to fellow brokers, agents, and owners.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) – Lets users communicate and show clients properties, while monitoring the flow of sale.
- Leasing | Tenant Rep – A dedicated representative is provided to assist the user with their queries and needs.
- Financial Analysis – Shows graphs, reports, and computations of transactions made within the platform.
- Proposal, Flyer, & Website Creation – Marketing tools to capture leads and promote sales.
- Email Marketing Campaigns – Marketing emails dedicated to leads for conversions in the RealNex database.
Useful RealNex Resources
Best Real Estate CRM 2017: Contactually vs Top Producer vs REthink CRM – In need of a real estate CRM software that matches your business’ specific needs? Read our guide to find the right fit for you.
The Best Real Estate Software: Our Picks for 2018 – Are you looking for the most suitable real estate software for you and your team? Do you need one as an individual realtor? Read our guide for our best picks for 2018.
RealNex Overview Video
This video provides an overview on how you can start using RealNex to improve your business and work management in the real estate industry.