Redtail is a CRM tool designed specifically for finance professionals. It enables users to produce sales, client, and account reports; allows them to track customer interaction history; and also includes a seminar management tool within the program. We compiled Redtail CRM reviews from around the web and found that it has generally positive ratings. We also shared the subscription options available.
Pricing & Features
Summary of Redtail CRM User Reviews
What Redtail CRM does well:
Users who like Redtail CRM said that the design of the workflows and automation features suit the needs of finance professionals really well. They also like the conversation history which keeps the team in the loop about all interactions with a specific client.
What Redtail CRM does not do well:
Users who gave Redtail CRM negative reviews said that using the app can be confusing at first. Some users also said that it was cumbersome for them to migrate from their old CRM to Redtail. It is notable, however, that negative reviews were rare and users really like the product in general.
Most Helpful Positive User Review:
A user who left a positive review on G2 Crowd said that Redtail’s workflows and automation features are excellent benefits for their financial practice. She said that she finds the integrations efficient and likes the MoneyGuidePro integration best. She mentioned that the ability to email clients and have the system save it automatically to a client’s interaction history is helpful, as it adheres to their compliance regulations to keep an entire email history record of each client.
Most Helpful Negative User Review:
A user who left a negative review on G2 Crowd said that getting their data regularly cleaned up is a bit cumbersome as there is no “bulk edit” function, which requires them to do it manually. Another user also said that they experienced difficulties with the migration of their data from their old CRM software to Redtail.
Redtail CRM Pricing
Redtail CRM has one subscription option, which is priced at $99 per month for a maximum of 15 users. The plan includes unlimited number of client contacts, leads, reminders, and tasks. New users can opt to try its 30-day free trial before signing up for a paid plan.
Redtail CRM Features
Check out the list below of some of Redtail CRM’s features.
- Deal Pipeline Management: Enables users to keep track of the various stages of their interaction and level of transaction with their potential clients and customers.
- Activity and Task Management: Allows users to track the progress of their various tasks and projects.
- Lead Assignment and Routing: Allows managers to assign or re-assign a lead for a particular staff to manage.
- Contact Management: Lets users organize a directory of all their business contacts including their profile and contact information.
- Customizable Sales Processes: Enables businesses to customize the program based on their sales workflow.
- Importation and Exportation of Data: Allows users to download data to and from the app such as contact and business information of leads, various files, and sales reports, among others.
- Third Party Integrations: Lets users seamlessly integrate other apps they use such as marketing automation, ecommerce, file management, social media, landing page builder programs, among others
Useful Redtail CRM Resources
What is CRM Software? — In this guide we answer questions surrounding CRM software such as what it does, who needs it, how a CRM works, and how/if it can help your small business.
Best Small Business CRM Software — Read our buyer’s guide for a comparison of the top three CRM for small businesses. We compare Insightly vs. Zoho vs. Salesforce to give you an idea of which CRM will work best for your business needs.
15 Ways to Improve Sales Performance — Sales performance is simply how efficient and effective your sales team is at generating sales revenue. In this guide, we included why it is important to use your small business sales CRM properly.
Best Free CRM Software — Want to use a CRM, but not willing to invest any resources? Read our guide on the best free CRM for businesses, plus analysis on what features you’ll get with each.
Redtail CRM Overview Video
This video provides an extensive discussion on how Redtail CRM can help your business improve customer relations activities, manage leads, and increase sales.
When choosing a CRM, it’s important that the software integrates with other applications your business is currently using. Here is a list of some of Redtail CRM’s popular integrations.