Referral Maker is a real estate customer relationship management (CRM) software. It features marketing campaigns, lead generation, and calendar scheduling. We compiled Referral Maker reviews from around the web and found that it has generally positive ratings. We also compared the most popular pricing options available.
Want to know the top real estate software for small business? Read our Referral Maker alternatives guide.
Summary of Referral Maker User Reviews
What Referral Maker does well:
According to the positive reviews online, Referral Maker is easy to use, and users like the comprehensive client profiles. Some users find it convenient that the software gives notifications on how to improve your business.
What Referral Maker does not do well:
According to the negative reviews online, some users dislike the pricing of the software. Others do not like the feature where they ask for referrals repeatedly.
Most Helpful Positive User Review:
According to a user who gave Referral Maker positive feedback on G2 Crowd, the software is easy to set up and use. He likes that he can schedule a complete outline of what is important. He says it is intuitive enough that it takes the guesswork out of his real estate business.
Most Helpful Negative User Review:
According to a user who gave Referral Maker negative feedback on Software Advice, the software constantly asks clients for referrals. He feels that it might bother some of his clients.
Referral Maker Pricing
Referral Maker has one pricing plan. It costs $49 per user per month. The cost includes all features and a 30 day free trial.
Referral Maker Features
Check out the list below of some of Referral Maker’s features.
- CRM Dashboard – This lets you manage all the features of the software in one place.
- Priority Action Center – This lets you schedule and add reminders for important tasks that need to be dealt with immediately.
- Relationships – This is a knowledge base that gives you tips on how to engage with your clients and retain them.
- Marketing – This lets you launch email marketing campaigns and generate leads.
- My Business – This allows you to manage transactions and payments.
- Calendar & To-dos – This lets you arrange your schedule based on priority.
- Buffini Groups – This is a community feature where you can engage with other real estate professionals for advice and leads.
Useful Referral Maker Resources
Best Real Estate CRM 2017: Contactually vs Top Producer vs REthink CRM – In need of a real estate CRM software that matches your business’ specific needs? Read our guide to find the right fit for you.
The Best Real Estate Software: Our Picks for 2018 – Are you looking for the most suitable real estate software for you and your team? Do you need one as an individual realtor? Read our guide for our best picks for 2018.
Real Estate Marketing & Sales Strategy From the Pros – Learn everything you need to know about real estate using our in-depth resources, guides, and articles here.
Referral Maker Overview Video
This video provides an overview on how Referral Maker can help you prioritize your daily tasks and schedule.