ReForce is a reputation management and review generation tool by GaleForce Digital Technologies that allows businesses and agencies to get online feedbacks from their customers. It features a template manager for designing and saving customized email templates. In this article, we cover ReForce reviews and pricing. Ready to get started? Request a demo.
Summary of ReForce Reviews
As of the date this article was written (January 23, 2019), there are no user reviews of ReForce online. If you are a past or current ReForce customer, leave a review to help other business owners who are deciding whether or not to use the software.
ReForce pricing is $79/month/location. The subscription includes online reputation monitoring, review generation, rebrandable reports, as well as unlimited contacts, emails, and review sites. The company also offers initiation and support that costs $99/year/location.
Ready to get started with ReForce? Request a demo.
Top Customer Loyalty Program Software Pick from Fit Small Business
6 Best Customer Feedback Software: Customer feedback software automates the feedback process for consistent results by collecting shopper insights and delivering those insights to the business owner. The best programs are affordable, collect feedback across multiple channels, and provide businesses with actionable insights. We in this guide, examined dozens of customer feedback programs with features like these to arrive at the best overall.
Check out the list below of some of ReForce’s features:
- Automates the customer feedback process, monitor progress and remind those that haven’t submitted a review
- Monitors your overall score across all the important review sites, including Google+, Yelp, TripAdvisor, Facebook and many more
- Solicits happy customers who leave positive reviews to go one step further and share the review on third-party review sites important to your business
- Reaches out to unhappy customers who leave negative reviews to resolve their issues and identify problem areas in your company
- Evaluates employee performance by tying customer reviews to specific employees and pulling reports that can be filtered by employee, rating and time period
- Distributes the management of your customer database by creating unique, limited-access logins for employees with their assigned customers already linked to them
Where can users get help whenever they need assistance?
Users who are having trouble and need technical support in using ReForce may call 866.233.8499.
Are users’ personal information safe with ReForce?
Yes. ReForce by GaleForce Digital Technologies implements approcpriate technical and organizational security measures to protect any personal information they process.
Have you read these ReForce reviews and are still not sure if it’s the right fit for you? Read our reviews of all top customer loyalty program software or check out one of these three ReForce competitors.