Replicon is a cloud-based business operations provider that offers time tracking applications. It automates project time tracking, employee time tracking, resource scheduling, and expense management. We compiled Replicon user reviews from around the web and determined that the company has generally positive ratings. We also compared the most popular pricing options for small business owners.
Replicon Customer Reviews
Ease of Use: Good
Customer Service: Good
Summary of User Reviews
What Replicon does well:
Users who left a positive review of Replicon said that the software has a great interface and is easy to use. They like that the software helps them monitor time spent on various projects, which shows them how efficient their employees are. They said that it provides valuable information that they can use in reallocation of resources and in improving every employee’s efficiency level.
What Replicon does not do well:
Users who gave Replicon negative feedback said that they are not satisfied with the software’s reporting capabilities. Some users also complained that the initial implementation process can take quite a while.
Most Helpful Positive User Review
One user who gave Replicon a positive review on G2 Crowd said that the software makes it easy for them to track time spent by task, project, or client. He also said that the app provides insights on where their employees are spending most of their time, which they can use to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their employees.
Most Helpful Negative User Review
One user who left a review of Replicon on Software Advice said that while it allows him to quickly generate reports on summary of hours spent on a project, he doesn’t like how the reports are formatted. He wished that he could get reports in PDF formats, instead of poorly-formatted Excel spreadsheets.
Replicon User Reviews from Around the Web
Here are a few other resources for finding helpful Replicon customer reviews. We rated the review sites on a scale from poor to excellent based on how trustworthy and useful the reviews seemed.
*Average Rating as of November 8, 2017
Replicon offers five products — TimeBill, TimeCost, TimeAttend, TimeOff, and Expense. Each product has several types of plans. Pricing starts at $60/month for Timebill, $30/month for Timeattend, and $3/user/month for Expense.
Below are the functionalities of every product:
- TimeBill – Designed to optimize project workflow and ensure business profitability. It has functionalities that can record all billable hours, track project time up to the minute, and manage projects, resources, and billing.
- TimeCost – Aims to deliver projects within budget and on time. It provides real-time status of projects, allowing users to improve cost allocations and reduce project delays.
- TimeAttend – This product is for tracking employee time and attendance in real time. It can also be used by companies that have a dispersed workforce. Users can utilize the software to streamline their pre-payroll process and customize pay rules.
- TimeOff – Allows users to manage and personalize policies on different kinds of time off. It also has automation and self-service functionalities that reduces overhead for an organization’s HR/project manager.
- Expense – This is Replicon’s product aimed to simplify time and expense reporting for the billing needs of every company’s clients. It provides business owners with complete control and visibility over their resources and costs.
Replicon offers a free 14-day trial and a demo for interested business owners.