Fit Small Business: Get Your Business Into Shape! › Forums › Ask a Question › I would like to know if you train individuals and what the cost is? › Reply To: I would like to know if you train individuals and what the cost is?
You’re not far from my hometown in So. Cal! Thanks for your question. We do have several free webinars and free training on topics ranging from Quickbooks to business funding, and are always open to providing new topics on our website. However, we don’t provide on-site or any custom training. As a trainer myself, consider using our materials to conduct your own training courses by doing the following:
1) Gather your trainees
2) Distribute the relevant article on the topic you want to train on (for example Customer Service)
3) Discuss the details within the article as they apply to your team – you can do this in one setting or break up the sub topics into one hour – lunch and learn sessions — to cover one sub topic per day/week.
4) Ask participants for their insight and experience on the topic as you move through the content
5) Each session, wrap up with their suggestions for how to apply what they’ve learned to their job
6) At the end of a topic, consider asking each person to write and share 1-2 goals to measure what they want to accomplish in the next 30-90 days relevant to the topic covered
Best of luck to you!