Repsly is a mobile CRM designed for users who are constantly on fieldwork, enabling them to manage their customers while on-the-go. The app helps users plan their fieldwork schedule and client visit routes to make them more productive and time-efficient. In this article, we covered user reviews and pricing. Ready to try Repsly? Get a free trial.
What Repsly Does Well
Users who gave Repsly a positive review said that the app makes it easy for them to manage their sales tasks even when they are out of the office. They also mentioned helpful features such as account tracking, note-taking, and activity monitoring.
“Good features are the dashboard overview functions and being able to collect data points from multiple field reps. Data collected is also flexible to export, consolidate and manipulate. The flexibility to create custom functions and reports is great.”
— Christie Grell
What Repsly Does Not Do Well
Users who gave Repsly a negative review complained about bugs and glitches while using the app. They also suggested improvements on the mobile app, reporting features, as well as exporting capabilities to Microsoft Excel.
“Mobile integration and updates often stall and crash. Mandatory forms are not ‘mandatory’ and create missed data. There is no way to integrate previous reps’ data with the existing ones within the same territory.”
— Nita Kuo
Repsly offers three subscription plans: Organization Package ($29/user/month), Visibility Package ($39/user/month), and Optimization Package ($59/user/month). The main difference between the plans is access to premium features such as mobile forms and photo sharing, schedule management, custom reporting dashboard, and order processing.
*The annual plans are paid in full at the start of the billing cycle.
Ready to try out Repsly? Get a free trial.
Top Pick from Fit Small Business
6 Best CRM for Small Business 2018 — Read our buyer’s guide for a comparison of the top six CRM for small businesses. We compared Freshsales, Pipedrive, Dubsado, Insightly, Zoho, and HubSpot to give you an idea of which CRM will work best for your business needs.
Check out the list below of some of Repsly’s features:
- Schedule Management: lets users manage and plan their workers’ movements and activities on the field.
- Data Collection: allows users to take photos, upload files, and share them with their team members in the app.
- Real-Time Messaging: allows users to communicate in real time using the messaging feature.
- Reporting: provides users with analysis and reports using the field data that they have uploaded to the platform.
- Mobile App: enables users to perform their daily tasks on-the-go using their smartphone.
- Third Party Integrations: lets users seamlessly integrate other apps that they use such as marketing automation, accounting, file management, among others.
What specific business types does Repsly cater to?
Can users customize their subscription plan?
Here is a list of some of Repsly’s popular integrations: