Revcontent is a content marketing solution that provides marketers, advertisers, and publishers access to premium content and an advertising network. It features fully responsive widgets that allow users to enhance their online visibility, improve customer engagement, and increase their website’s revenue. Ready to get started with Revcontent? Contact their support team for more information.
Summary of Revcontent User Reviews
As of the date this article was written (10/30/18), there are no up-to-date user reviews of Revcontent online. If you are a past or current Revcontent customer, leave a review to help other business owners who are deciding whether or not to use the software.
Revcontent follows two pricing models for advertisers: Cost per Click (CPC) and Cost per View (vCPM). Pricing is not available, but according to a third-party site, CPC rates vary depending on geography, while vCPM can reach $3 for every 1,000 impressions. The cost is dependent on the clicks or viewable impressions on headlines and images.
Advertisers can choose which pricing model to follow by selecting either a CPC or vCPM bid type when creating campaign boosts. Additionally, Revcontent processes revenue payments for eligible users. Interested users can request for pricing details from Revcontent’s sales team.
Ready to get started with Revcontent? Contact their support team for more information.
Check out the list below of some of Revcontent’s features:
- Access to Influencers and Influencer Sites
- Access to a Performance-Driven Premium Network
- Advanced Analytics and Real-Time Statistics
- Auto-Boost and Boost Scheduling
- Campaign Boost and Audience Targeting Tools
- Conversion and Performance Tracking Tools
- Dashboard and Reporting Tools
- Fully Responsive and Mobile-Friendly Widgets
- Infinite Scroll Technology
- In-Stream and Gallery Implementations
- Unlimited API Customizations
- User Experience Driven Implementation
- Widget Optimization Templates
What’s the difference between Revcontent’s vCPM and CPC pricing models?
Can Revcontent advertisers change their campaign boost bid type at any time?