What does the company do well? - Gives you the ability to log all your applications data in one place.
- Search and mine all the data from one location.
- It has a flexible and elegant UI.
- You can create your own pretty little dashboards for the metrics which interests you most!
What does the company not do well? - It will be slow for huge amounts of data.
- It needs a separate client agent on all your servers to record the logs. Other competitors like ELK stack doesn't have such a requirement.
- It is very pricey compared to the return on investment you are getting.
What about the company do you wish you had known before purchasing? There are other competitors and open-source projects which can accomplish the same thing, and are free. Open-source projects also imply better support on community channels like stack-overflow.
Disclaimer: We spend hours researching and writing our articles and strive to provide accurate, up-to-date content. However, our research is meant to aid your own, and we are not acting as licensed professionals. We recommend that you consult with your own lawyer, accountant, or other licensed professional for relevant business decisions. Click here to see our full disclaimer.
Product or company names, logos, and trademarks referred to on this site belong to their respective owners.