Rosy is a cloud-based salon software with comprehensive standard services and optional a la carte features. Its features include scheduling, point-of-sale (POS), inventory management, reporting, marketing, loyalty programs, a client database, and more. In this article, we cover Rosy reviews and pricing. Ready to get started? Get a free trial.
The Rosy pricing guide includes two plans, which are both based on the number of employees: Standard (starts at $29 per month) and Standard + Premium Features (starts at $37 per month). The main difference between the plans is its access to advanced features, such as enhanced text messaging, automated email marketing, and an email library.
Numbers of Employees
Standard + Premium Features Pricing
2 to 4
$39 to $59
$55 to $75
5 to 20
$69 to $89
$101 to $156
Ready to get started with Rosy? Get a free trial.
Summary of Positive Rosy Reviews
Users who gave positive Rosy reviews appreciate its easy-to-setup platform and user-friendly interface, which helps users track their database efficiently. Many also commended its responsive customer service line.
One user who left a positive review of Rosy on Capterra likes how flexible it is, which allows him to customize reporting, send text reminders, add only the services that he needs, and more. He added that not only he is happy with the software, but so are most of his clients.
Summary of Negative Rosy Reviews
As of this article’s writing (October 8, 2019), there aren’t many up-to-date negative Rosy reviews online. However, customers who left a review said that it is a bit pricey for small salons and that it often has blackouts, causing it to not work.
Top Salon Software Picks From Fit Small Business
6 Best Salon Software for 2019: Salon software is used for online booking, employee scheduling, inventory tracking, point-of-sale, and more. We compared the best salon software to identify the top six for your business based on price, online appointments, payment processing, employee scheduling, inventory management, ease of use, customer service, and additional features and identified the best salon software overall.
Check out the list below of some of Rosy’s features:
- Appointment management
- Client database
- Online payments
- Point-of-sale (POS) processing
- Inventory management
- Loyalty programs
- Employee management
- Mass email marketing
- And more
Does Rosy offer guides, tutorials & customer support?
Yes, it does. Its support includes frequently asked questions (FAQs), video tutorials, online, and phone support.
Who are the main users of Rosy?
Small and medium-sized salons and spas are Rosy’s main subscribers.
Here is a list of some of Rosy’s popular integrations:
Disclaimer: The following information was provided by Rosy and does not necessarily reflect the views of FitSmallBusiness.com.
What is Rosy?
Rosy Salon Software is a comprehensive cloud-based suite of scheduling and management tools created exclusively for salons and spas. We are founded by former salon & spa owners and our team is fully committed to help grow your business!
Highlighted Rosy Features
Rosy News & Activity
Stay up to date by visiting our blog and following us on social media.
Recent blog posts
- Salon & Spa Software Buyers Guide
- 5 Ways to Automate Salon & Spa Management
- How Salon Software Helped Us Succeed
- Scheduling Success
- 6 Tips for Controlling Your Salon Overhead
- How to Minimize No Shows
- Marketing Your Salon or Spa
- How to Create Effective Salon Newsletters
- Business Basics for Booth Renters
- Top 15 Reasons Why Rosy is Your Best Salon & Spa Software Choice
“Rosy provides everything that a salon or spa needs to run their business successfully. Standard features include Online Client Scheduling, Appointment Scheduling, Text & Email Communications, Mobile Access, Facebook Integration, Inventory Management, Mobile Web App, Reporting Engine, Product Reservations, Point of Sale, and Booth Renter Management. There’s also a premium package designed to take salon and spa marketing to the next level. In addition to Enhanced Text Communications, salons and spas can make use of Rewards & Referrals, Automated Emails, and Mass Emails, which are ideal for rewarding and communicating with clients. Staff can also easily upload and edit Client Images for quick reference or even build an impressive Image Library to use when designing Client Connect newsletters and emails.”
Rosy Customer Service
Our customer service team is happy to help – give us a call at 877.346.7679 or click here to request a consultation. You’re also welcome to try Rosy on for size by starting a free 30-day trial – no credit card needed and there’s no obligation to continue.
Rosy Unique Features
Rosy’s features include:
- Online Client Scheduling
- Appointment Scheduling
- Text & Email Communications
- Mobile Access
- Facebook Integration
- Mobile Web App
- Point of Sale
- Product Reservations
- Online Store
- Inventory Management
- Reporting Engine
- Email Marketing
- Booth Renter Management.
Top 15 Reasons Why Rosy is Your Best Salon & Spa Software Choice
With all of the salon and spa software offerings available on the market, how do you decide which is best for your very specific needs? In a nutshell, here’s why Rosy Salon Software is the right tool to help you successfully manage and grow your business.
- First and foremost, Rosy was created by salon professionals specifically for the salon industry. Many members of our team, including the founder, were salon and spa owners, so we have firsthand knowledge about how your business works and understand the unique workflow of salons and spas. We get what you’re up against, understand your unique needs and truly speak your language!
- Rosy is cloud-based, which means that you can access your data on any device and from anywhere with an internet connection. In the salon, at home, while out shopping, at dinner with friends, on vacation…wherever. And, because it’s cloud-based, no more software or updates to install and no more IT issues!
- Rosy offers role-specific interfaces for clients, service providers, front desk, and management. You set the permissions and allow compartmentalized access to whomever you decide. It’s safe, secure, multi-location support with shared data and central management.
- Rosy provides easy Online Client Scheduling (OCS), which means that your customers can book their appointments, purchase memberships, and gift cards or reserve product through a link on your website or Facebook business page. And, because Rosy is cloud-based, clients can do it from any device and at any time, 24/7. A huge plus for both them and you, as this frees up your front desk staff. Also, this type of booking keeps your customers focused on your salon or spa versus search engine based systems that serve up other businesses to your hard-earned clientele.
- Unique to Rosy, our OCS offers Cluster Booking and Minimum Scheduling Gaps and a Complete Client Log, which is available at every customer touch.
- Our exclusive Suggestive Selling feature references recent or upcoming services and recommends appropriate products. It also reminds your client when they are running low on previously purchased products and allows them to reserve these products for their next visit.
- Rosy offers the freedom to choose various payment processing solutions that can integrate with existing credit card processors. With competitive rates, these solutions support multiple merchant accounts from a single location with web-based reporting and management. And if you choose to leave Rosy for any reason, you can still use our processors, as they work independently.
- In addition to standard email confirmations and text reminders, Rosy offers Text Updates to staff and, with our Client Connect Premium Package, Text Confirmations to clients. These automated features help free up your front desk while minimizing client no-shows.
- A premium upgrade, Client Connect is designed to take your marketing to the next level. In addition to Enhanced Text Communications, enjoy Rewards & Referrals, Automated Emails, and Mass Emails, which are ideal for rewarding and communicating with your clients. You can also easily upload and edit Client Images for quick reference or even build an impressive Image Library to use when designing your Client Connect emails.
- If you are a booth rental salon or spa, our Booth Renter Management software is for you! This exclusive tool allows owners to easily manage any or all of their stations as rentals. With all of the features that Rosy affords, owners and renters have the freedom to run their own businesses. Both can set their permissions as they see fit, while having the option to let the front desk manage their schedules. The front desk can schedule appointments and check clients in for everyone, while the renter’s financials and client information remains private.
- You can try us on for size with a free 30-day trial. No credit card is needed and there’s no obligation to continue. All services after the trail are month-to-month, so no lengthy contracts to worry about.
- Rosy is extremely easy to use and we provide excellent training at no cost.
- We will help integrate your data for free! Just ask!
- You always own your data, including client information, and you can take it with you at any time. Sadly, not all software companies can make this claim.
- And the best reason? Because our customer service is simply legendary. We’re very proud of that. Let us prove why Rosy is the best solution for your salon and spa scheduling and management needs!