Sage CRM is a fully-featured CRM tool that enables users to perform various tasks to build and manage customer relationships. It has features for sales automation, project management, leads and deals tracking, and contact management. In this review, we covered user reviews and pricing. Ready to try Sage CRM? Request for a demo.
What Sage CRM Does Well
Users who gave Sage CRM a positive review said that it enables them to communicate with their customers and quickly address their concerns. They noted that its interface is easy to use, customizable, and mobile-friendly.
“Sage CRM helps in building a loyal customer base by enabling the process of engagement and solving of the various concerns of the customers. The software is easy to install and use. The software can also be accessed from a mobile device.”
— Robert Wanjohi
What Sage CRM Does Not Do Well
As of the date this article was written (10/05/2018), there are not a lot of negative Sage CRM user reviews online. However, some users said that there’s a need to improve its contact management and opportunity tracking functions.
Sage CRM Pricing
Sage CRM doesn’t publish its pricing plans online. However, services from providers similar to it usually cost around $10 to $20 for apps with basic and straightforward functionalities, while the more extensive ones cost around $50 to $100+ per month.
Ready to try out Sage CRM? Request for a demo.
Top Picks from Fit Small Business
6 Best CRM for Small Business 2018 — Read our buyer’s guide for a comparison of the top six CRM for small businesses. We compared Freshsales, Pipedrive, Dubsado, Insightly, Zoho, and HubSpot to give you an idea of which CRM will work best for your business needs.
Sage CRM Features
Check out the list below of some of Sage CRM’s features:
- Lead and Pipeline Management:enables users to keep track of the various stages of their interaction and level of transaction with their potential clients and customers.
- Team Collaboration Function: lets various members of the team work on the same accounts simultaneously.
- Sales Reporting and Forecasting: lets users analyze and predict sales growth within an identified timeframe based on their average business performance.
- Marketing Automation: allows users to perform and automate repetitive tasks related to marketing, such as sending email newsletters and campaign tracking.
- Mobile Access: allows users to manage their CRM functions on-the-go using their smartphones.
- Third Party Integrations: lets users seamlessly integrate other apps they use such as lead generation, accounting, help desk, and more.
Sage CRM FAQ
Does Sage CRM offer guided product tours?
What types of customer support does Sage CRM offer?
Here is a list of some of Sage CRM’s popular integrations: