Marc Waring Ventures, the company behind the small business software and service review site FitSmallBusiness.com, is seeking a sales associate for our new small business loans division.
We are a fast growing NYC-based startup, with offices right across the street from Grand Central. Our founders have extensive financial services experience, and helped grow a previous company from 1 to over 700 employees.
We are passionate about small business, and we created the new loans division to help our clients get the best rate possible on small business loans.
The soft launch of our new small business loans division has been so successful that we are currently not able to follow up on all the incoming leads. We need an ambitious, smart individual who can hit the ground running, and is not scared to learn on the job.
You will be working directly with a co-founder, who grew his previous sales team from 5 to over 100 salespeople. If you are looking for a ground floor opportunity to be the founding member of a new team of sales superstars, then this is the position for you.
As part of our new sales team you will:
- Become a small business loans expert
- Call new leads within 5 minutes of receipt
- Handle incoming queries via email and live chat
- Follow up consistently and maintain an active pipeline
- Track the status of sales leads and share information about the growth of the loans division with the rest of the team.
- Take a consultative sales approach, helping owners choose the best financing option for their business.
Qualifications for success:
- You are high energy and passionate about sales
- You take the bull by the horns and don’t wait to be told what to do.
- You focus on goals and have a desire to succeed.
- You are comfortable working in a startup environment, where things change quickly.
- You have a powerful work ethic.
- At least 1 year of sales experience required (work while in college counts).
What we offer you:
- $40,000 base salary plus bonus based on sales success.
- A true meritocracy where you can grow as fast as your skills allow
- An open-minded, collaborative workplace, which will both challenge you and celebrate your work
- The opportunity to work with bright, interesting, enthusiastic colleagues
- Paid/flexible vacations and holidays
How To Apply:
All applicants should fill out this survey which also allows you to attach your resume.