Salesflare is a sales-focused CRM which helps users keep track of all important information about their potential customers. It collects customer interaction data from all communication touchpoints and sends automated reminders, so no important follow-ups are missed. In this article, we covered user reviews and pricing. Ready to try Salesflare? Get a free trial.
What Salesflare Does Well
Users who gave Salesflare a positive review said that they like its ease of use, intuitive interface, and third-party integrations. They also mentioned that its ability to detect opportunities and important action points provides them with better guidance on which accounts to prioritize.
“Salesflare has a ton of potential. It integrates pretty well with Gmail and is unique in a sense that it presumes action items from emails for you. It also gives you intuitive notifications when an account is heating up and gives you a good sense that the prospect is hot to buy, via notifications.”
— Stephen Campbell
What Salesflare Does Not Do Well
Users who gave Salesflare a negative review said that the quality of customer service can be improved. Some also said that its price point is a bit steep compared to other CRM software.
“Support is slow via phone, and support via chat isn’t too fast either. I wish I’d known the versatility of other products similarly priced (email tracking, campaign efficacy, simplicity of use).”
— Stephen Campbell
Salesflare offers a single subscription plan priced at $35/user/month when billed on a month-to-month basis and $360/user/year (or $30/user/month) when billed on an annual basis.
Ready to try out Salesflare? Get a free trial.
Quiz: Which CRM is Best For You?
Top CRM Software Pick from Fit Small Business
6 Best CRM for Small Business 2018 — Read our buyer’s guide for a comparison of the top six CRM for small businesses. We compared Freshsales, Pipedrive, Dubsado, Insightly, Zoho, and HubSpot to give you an idea of which CRM will work best for your business needs.
Check out the list below of some of Salesflare’s features:
- Contact Management: lets users organize a directory of all their business contacts, including their profile and contact information.
- Lead and Pipeline Management: enables users to keep track of the various stages of their interaction and level of transaction with their contacts and potential customers.
- Customer Behavior Analysis: analyzes the actions of customers when they visit a website so the user will know what kind of content works and what doesn’t, helping them convert visitors to leads and customers.
- Email Tracking: notifies a user if an email has been successfully sent, received, and opened by the intended recipient.
- Team Collaboration Function: lets various members of the team work on the same accounts at the same time.
- Third Party Integrations: lets users seamlessly integrate other apps they use such as marketing automation, ecommerce, file management, social media, among others.
Does Salesflare have a mobile solution?
How long is the free trial?
Here is a list of some of Salesflare’s popular integrations: