SAP Anywhere is SAP’s integrated customer relationship management and commerce tool that enables users to perform various sales-related tasks including customer management and segmentation, campaign management, sales automation, and ecommerce marketing. We compiled SAP Anywhere reviews from around the web and found that it has generally positive ratings. We also shared its available subscription options.
Summary of SAP Anywhere User Reviews
What SAP Anywhere does well:
Users who recommended SAP Anywhere said that the app is ideal for users who use SAP’s family of services as it provides a seamless and integrated experience. They also said that the sales reports produced by the program are excellent.
What SAP Anywhere does not do well:
Users who gave SAP Anywhere negative reviews said that the program is too complex and complicated — and new users can expect a steep learning curve.
Most Helpful Positive User Review:
A user who left a positive review on G2 Crowd said that the platform is excellent and is a very reliable program that is easily integrated with other SAP modules such as the ERP and Business Warehouse module. She also shared that they run their business across numerous locations and the app helps them handle all requirements and provides their business with clear and actionable business, sales, and customer data.
Most Helpful Negative User Review:
A user who left a negative review of SAP Anywhere on G2 Crowd said that businesses using the platform should make sure to offer extensive training on SAP — not only on the SAP Anywhere app. She advised users to not count on just one person knowledgeable on the software as it is very time-consuming — unless their job is to be the dedicated person within the company who is in charge of running the platform. She also advised new users to have the SAP support team tailor the user experience based on their preference so that they won’t experience a lot of difficulties in using the program.
SAP Anywhere Pricing
SAP Anywhere has three subscription options priced at $534/month for the Starter plan, $908/month for the Plus plan, and $1,818/month for the Premium plan. The main differences between the plans are the number of users, storage size, and ecommerce channel allocation. Each plan requires a one-time onboarding fee ranging from $1,098-$3,738.
($52 per additional user)
($52 per additional user)
($52 per additional user)
Quiz: Which CRM is Best For You?
SAP Anywhere Features
Check out the list below of some of SAP Anywhere’s features.
- Lead and Pipeline Management: enables users to keep track of the various stages of their interaction and level of transaction with their potential clients and customers.
- Contact Management: lets users organize a directory of all their business contacts including their profile and contact information.
- Team Collaboration Function: lets various members of the team work on the same accounts at the same time.
- Task Management: allows users to track the progress of their various tasks and projects.
- Task Reminders and Notifications: automatically prompts users to follow-up on a lead based on the level of their interaction with a potential customer or client.
- Marketing Automation: allows users to perform and automate repetitive tasks related to marketing such as sending email newsletters and managing social media.
- Ecommerce Function: enables users to perform ecommerce tasks such as managing product inventory, communicating with customers, and processing orders.
- Mobile Access: allows users to manage their CRM functions on the go using their smartphones.
- Third Party Integrations: Lets users seamlessly integrate other apps they use such as marketing automation, ecommerce, file management, social media, landing page builder programs, among others.
Useful SAP Anywhere Resources
What is a CRM Software? — In this guide, we answer questions surrounding CRM software such as what it does, who needs it, how a CRM works, and how/if it can help your small business.
SAP ERP User Reviews, Pricing & Popular Alternatives — SAP has a family of products. In this article, we reviewed their ERP solution for users who are considering using their end-to-end business management solution which includes procurement, manufacturing, service, sales, finance, and HR functionalities.
Best Small Business CRM Software — Read our buyer’s guide for a comparison of the top three CRM for small businesses. We compare Insightly vs. Zoho vs. Salesforce to give you an idea of which CRM will work best for your business needs.
Best Free CRM Software — Want to use a CRM, but not willing to invest any resources? Read our guide on the best free CRM for businesses, plus analysis on what features you’ll get with each.
SAP Anywhere Overview Video
This video provides an overview on how SAP Anywhere can help users improve their customer relationship management activities using its different functionalities.
When choosing a CRM, it’s important that the software integrates with other applications your business is currently using. Here is a list of some of SAP Anywhere’s popular integrations.