ScheduleSource is a provider of workforce management software. The company offers a web-based application called Teamwork that is used for employee scheduling, time and attendance tracking, forecasting, and more. In this review, we compare the most popular pricing options for small business owners.
ScheduleSource Customer Reviews
As of the date this article was written (10/27/17), there are no user reviews of ScheduleSource online. If you are a past or current ScheduleSource customer, leave a review to help other small business owners that are deciding whether or not to use the software.
ScheduleSource doesn’t publish their rates online, but according to a third party website, prices start at $5 per user per month. The program can support small businesses, as well as multinational enterprises or high-mobility organizations. It is accessible both via desktop and mobile. The software also features the following:
- Forecasting & Optimization – converts historical data into working staff plans.
- Employee Scheduling – build optimized shifts and enables swapping and employee self service.
- Time & Attendance – captures work times, tracks attendance, and exports to payroll.
- Leave Management – plans and tracks leave requests.
- Work Management – tracks tasks by employee, client, and location.
- Collaboration Tools – Shares messages and events, and sends instant notifications of relevant changes in the system.