Marc Waring Ventures, the company behind the small business software and service review site FitSmallBusiness.com, is seeking a QuickBooks Online expert to join our editorial team.
Founded in 2013, FitSmallbusiness.com helps over 450,000 visitors each month find the best software and services for their small business. We are a fast growing NYC-based startup, with offices right across the street from Grand Central.
The QuickBooks Online Analyst will lead our efforts to build out the most authoritative QuickBooks Online and accounting, bookkeeping, and tax tutorials anywhere on the internet.
- Writing in depth tutorials on all aspects of the setup and management of QuickBooks Online.
- Recording video walkthroughs
- Providing expert analysis on tax and accounting related topics
- Reporting on product changes, new features, interesting apps, and more
- Providing in depth responses to user questions
If you are looking to make the transition from accounting or bookkeeping, and start an exciting new writing career, this is the position for you.
Qualifications for success:
- You are a tech-savvy, QuickBooks subject matter expert
- You are high energy, and passionate about small business finance
- You are smart and detail oriented
- You are comfortable working in a startup environment, where things change quickly.
- You have a powerful work ethic.
- At least 2 years of accounting related experience required
- Must be Quickbooks ProAdvisor and/or have Quickbooks training experience.
What we offer you:
- A starting salary between $40K and $60K depending on experience.
- Fully covered, high quality, $0 deductible health insurance
- 401K plan with matching
- A true meritocracy where you can grow as fast as your skills allow
- An open-minded, collaborative workplace, which will both challenge you and celebrate your work
- The opportunity to work with bright, interesting, enthusiastic colleagues
How To Apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resumes without cover letters will not be considered.