Shining Light Tech is a church management software that enables users to manage various administrative aspects. It is capable of arranging volunteer activities, communicating with members, creating databases, and managing financials (including member givings and donations). In this article, we cover pricing. Ready to get started with Shining Light Tech? Contact their support team for more information.
Summary of Shining Light Tech User Reviews
As of the date this article was written (11/02/17), there are no user reviews of Shining Light Tech online. If you are a past or current Shining Light Tech customer, leave a review to help other church owners who are deciding whether or not to use the Shining Light Tech.
Shining Light Tech Pricing
Shining Light Tech has a free plan for up to 50 people and two paid subscription options. Their paid plans’ prices depend on the number of people entered into the database: $10/month for up to 500 people and $20/month for up to 1,000 people.
Ready to get started with Shining Light Tech? Contact their support team for more information.
Shining Light Tech Features
Check out the list below of some of Shining Light Tech’s features:
- People: allows users to add staff, ministry workers, church members, volunteers, etc. in a single database.
- Groups: enables users to segment the different members of their church for easy assignment and task allocation.
- Services: lets users create and assign orders of service within the church.
- Decisions: permits users to keep track of their members’ milestones such as baptisms, salvation, church visits, and church memberships.
- Giving: allows users to record, track, and segment the sources from which their givings are coming from.
- MailChimp Integration
Shining Light Tech FAQ
How does Shining Light Tech help ministers monitor their members’ attendance?
Does Shining Light Tech provide its users with other functionalities to make running a church easier?