SMS Assist is a real estate property management software designed to manage multiple property sites. It covers multi-site retail, residential, financial services, and restaurant property management. We compiled SMS Assist reviews from around the web and found that it has mainly positive ratings. We also shared the subscription options available for small businesses.
Summary of SMS Assist User Reviews
What SMS Assist does well:
According to the positive reviews online, SMS Assist has great customer support as they provide immediate assistance. Some users also feel that SMS Assist has helped increase their profits.
What SMS Assist does not do well:
According to the negative reviews online, SMS Assist has issues with invoicing and transparent pricing for customized quotes. Users also complained that SMS Assist raised their prices without any notice.
Most Helpful Positive User Review:
According to a user who gave SMS Assist positive feedback on the Better Business Bureau, the company has always assisted him with any issues regarding their platform. He says the company helped triple the size of his business and that they always process the finances of the users on time.
Most Helpful Negative User Review:
According to a user who gave SMS Assist negative feedback on Yelp, SMS Assist consistently haggles over pricing and invoice approvals. He feels that the company is forcing him to charge high prices for the properties that he manages under their platform.
SMS Assist Pricing
SMS Assist does not publish their pricing plans, but other similar software ranges from $34.95 per month to $499.95 per year. Cost depends on the number of users, duration, and features included.
SMS Assist Features
Check out the list below of some of SMS Assist’s features.
- Advanced Technology – Their proprietary platform gives their clients big-data analytics, root-cause resolution, real-time visibility into their spend, quality assurance, and service verification.
- Smart Operating Process – Their team works to implement custom maintenance rules into their processes.
- 24/7 Maintenance Management – They manage your maintenance operation from work order creation to vendor payment.
- Risk Mitigation – SMS Assist indemnifies clients for any issues with their work and maintains a $50 million dollar insurance policy.
- Continued Education – SMS University (SMSU) provides training and resources to master the SMS Assist systems, processes, and best practices for successful onboarding and implementation.
Useful SMS Assist Resources
The Best Real Estate Software: Our Picks for 2018 – Are you looking for the ideal real estate software for you and your team? Do you need one as an individual realtor? Read our guide for our best picks for 2018.
Top 47 Real Estate Lead Generation Ideas from the Pros – Looking for more leads for your real estate business? Find out what the experts have to say about their lead generation methods.
Real Estate Marketing & Sales Strategy From the Pros – Learn everything you need to know about real estate using our in-depth real estate resources, guides, and articles here.
SMS Assist Overview Video
This video provides an overview of how SMS Assist can help you and your real estate business.