Spiro is an integrated sales and CRM tool with AI capabilities. It enables users to smartly manage their customers and expand their pipeline by analyzing available data to help them prioritize opportunities and determine which leads to pursue. We compiled Spiro reviews from around the web and found that it has mainly positive ratings. We also shared its available subscription option.
Summary of Spiro User Reviews
What Spiro does well:
Users who recommended Spiro said that the program is highly intuitive and automatically updates customer and lead records based on available data. A lot of users also said that the software is recommended for sales teams.
What Spiro does not do well:
Users who gave Spiro negative reviews said that third party integrations can be expanded more. It is notable, however, that negative reviews were rare and users really like the product in general.
Most Helpful Positive User Review:
A user who left a positive review of Spiro on G2 Crowd said that it is extremely intuitive and the in-app sales assistant’s recommendations are amazing. She said that her favorite feature is the email assistant, which lets her send emails and at the same time, automatically add opportunities or set reminders based on the message.
Most Helpful Negative User Review:
A user who left a negative review of Spiro on G2 Crowd said that if he has to choose an area for improvement, it would be to expand third party integrations with other lead generating databases available in the market. He, however, emphasized that he is happy with the app’s performance in general.
Spiro has one subscription option priced at $79 per user per month, paid annually. Users need to pay a total of $948 per user per year.
Check out the list below of some of Spiro’s features.
- Automatic Sales Reminders: proactively reminds users to follow up with all of their prospects to increase prospects and sales.
- Contact Management: lets users organize a directory of all their business contacts including their profile and contact information.
- In-App Telephone: enables users to receive calls straight from the app. It also includes call forwarding, call recording, and sending and receiving of text messages.
- Pipeline Building: automatically creates a list of opportunities and generates a full pipeline without manual data entry.
- AI Organized Opportunities: based on deal size, sales cycle, and the likelihood of closing — the app organizes and prioritizes opportunities helping the team determine priorities.
- Third-Party Integrations: lets users seamlessly integrate other apps they use such as marketing automation, ecommerce, file management, social media, among others.
Useful Spiro Resources
The 6 Best CRM Software for Small Business in 2018 — Read our buyer’s guide for the top six CRM for small businesses. We looked at the most popular options and rising stars that cover the range of options for small businesses in terms of price, features, and integrations.
Best Free CRM Software — Want to use a CRM, but not willing to invest any resources? Read our guide on the best free CRM for businesses, plus analysis on what features you’ll get with each.
Best Mobile CRM App for 2017: ProsperWorks vs. PipeDrive vs. Other Top Options — Mobile CRM apps allow sales teams to manage customer relationships on the go. In this article, we looked at the most popular options, the rising stars, and the selected six that suit the range of small business needs.
Spiro Overview Video
This video provides an overview on how Spiro can help users smartly manage their pipeline and pursue potential leads using its different functionalities.
When choosing a CRM, it’s important that the software integrates with other applications your business is currently using. Here is a list of some of Spiro’s popular integrations.